Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 Theme of the Art Exhibition

The new year has passed, and the Chen Li Art Exhibition has once again been put on the agenda.

For this reason, Zhuge Yu came to Fu Kingdom again after the year, and Sylvester also came with him. The three leading figures in the painting world were reunited.

However, it was still the same as last time. The three of them still expressed their opinions and could not reach an agreement. There was so much bickering and no rules were discussed for a whole day.

"Well, let's ask Xiao Li what his opinion is. We will take his opinion as the main one." Chen Yunlan knew that this was not the way to go. Each of the three of them had their own ideas. If no one accepted the other's idea, it would be better to just let him go. Chen Li decided on his own direction, and they went in the direction Chen Li said. In this way, it was always better than arguing like this and being indecisive.

Zhuge Yu and Sylvester agreed with Chen Yunlan's statement.

So at noon that day, Chen Li just woke up from his nap and saw three leading figures in the painting world standing in front of him, looking at him with green eyes.

If it weren't for the fact that these three people were all familiar to Chen Li, Chen Li would have been so frightened that he would have to shrink back.

"Li Li, do you have any thoughts about this exhibition?" Chen Yunlan realized that the distance between herself and Chen Li made Chen Li a little uncomfortable, so she took a step back and asked.

Chen Li glanced at the three elders in front of him, "Thoughts?"

"Yes, this is your first art exhibition after all. We will respect your ideas." Zhuge Yu said, with encouragement and hope in his eyes. Chen Li can boldly speak out his thoughts instead of doing whatever they say. Sylvester also looked at Chen Li encouragingly, "We respect your ideas." "Okay, let me think about it

. "The expression on Chen Li's face couldn't help but become serious, and he began to think about how to open this art exhibition.

"Xiao Li, think about it slowly first, and then tell us when you have thought about it." Chen Yunlan slowed down his tone, not wanting Chen Li to feel that they were forcing him.

"Okay." Chen Li nodded.

After the three of them got Chen Li's temporary answer, they went out. After going out, they started arguing about the venue.

Wei Chen held a stack of books and calmly passed by the three of them. This was the most common question these days.

When Wei Chen returned to the bedroom, Chen Li was holding his head, his eyes empty, and he didn't know what he was thinking. Wei Shen did not disturb Chen Li's thinking, so he put the book on the table in the study room and then walked to Chen Li. Li's side.

Chen Li felt Wei Chen approaching, so he raised his head and glanced at Wei Chen, still a little confused in his eyes.

Wei Chen reached out and rubbed Chen Li's head, and said softly: "What are you thinking about?" "

The teachers asked me to provide some directions for the art exhibition. I am wondering what this direction is." Chen Li rubbed Wei Chen's head. Palm is a little frustrated because he has no clue about the art exhibition in his mind right now.

"Li Li, what do you want your art exhibition to be like?" Wei Chen asked in a different way.

Chen Li shook his head in confusion. He had never held an art exhibition, nor had he seen other people's art exhibitions. In this regard, he was a complete novice, so when he was asked what kind of art exhibition he wanted to hold, Chen Li immediately thought Not coming out.