Chapter 053 - 054

Chapter 053: Overtly and implicitly sarcasm

The sunshine at noon was scorching. Coming out of the air-conditioned carriage, it was as if I had experienced the test of ice and fire. My whole body was on fire. When I entered the restaurant, When the air-conditioning hit me again, I felt like I was alive again.

Wei Chen is a regular customer of this restaurant. As soon as he came in, the waiter recognized him and immediately greeted him. He took Wei Chen and Chen Li to the private room that Wei Chen usually used. When the door was closed, the waiter's eyes fell curiously. The fingers of Wei Chen and Chen Li were intertwined, but they were quickly moved away.

Wei Chen ordered a few medicated dishes to replenish the body. Compared with other dishes, the medicinal taste of these medicated dishes was stronger. After Chen Li drank the soup from one of them, he didn't want to drink it anymore.

Wei Chen coaxed Chen Li to drink. Chen Li looked at Wei Chen and reluctantly drank the medicinal meal Wei Chen ordered for him.

There are more and more people in the restaurant. Wei Chen and Chen Li occupy a private room. Naturally, they don't know about the excitement outside. Of course, they don't know that an acquaintance has entered the restaurant.

The person who came in was Wu Zikang. Yesterday, he thought Wei Chen would call him again after hanging up on him, but he waited for a whole day without receiving a call from Wei Chen. He knew that Wei Chen often came to this restaurant, so he came to see Wei Chen.

It wasn't that he was looking for Wei Chen in an urgent matter, but he just wanted to see Wei Chen act like a fool, and he couldn't wait any longer.

Wu Zikang recognized Wei Chen's car. When he saw the car at the door, Wu Zikang knew that Wei Chen was here. The waiter knew Wu Zikang and knew that Wu Zikang was with Wei Chen. When he saw someone coming in, he He took the initiative to lead Wu Zikang to the box where Wei Chen was.

After arriving at the door, Wu Zikang dismissed the waiter and went directly into the box without knocking on the door.

At this moment, Wei Chen was coaxing Chen Li to eat a medicinal meal, with a gentle tone, "Li Li, eat this. This is good for your health."

This sentence happened to fall on Wu Zikang's ears. When he saw what was in the box, After seeing this scene, Wu Zikang was stunned.

Although Wei Chen still had no expression on his face, from Wu Zikang's angle, he could just see the way Wei Chen looked at Chen Li. The tenderness in his eyes almost overflowed, and the words of advice were really... Did it come from the mouth of Wei Chen, a man who doesn't like to talk?

For a moment, Wu Zikang only felt that the way he opened the door was wrong, so he saw an abnormal picture.

"Are you here?" When Wei Chen saw Wu Zikang, he said coldly and without any emotion.

Maybe Wu Zikang and Wei Chen haven't seen each other for a few days, or maybe Wei Chen used to talk to Wu Zikang in this tone. Wu Zikang didn't feel the alienation in Wei Chen's tone, and even thought to himself, then It's Wei Chen. Then he walked to Wei Chen and sat down next to him with a smile, and said: "You didn't even say a word to me when you returned to the imperial capital? You didn't answer my phone calls? Did you forget about me as a brother?" After saying that, he didn't talk to Wei Chen. He politely picked up the chopsticks and put a piece of food into his mouth.

This chopstick happened to fall on the medicinal food. It was a bit bitter and did not taste very good. Wu Zikang vomited it out immediately after eating it.

"Bah! A-Chen, what kind of dish did you order? Why is it so unpalatable? It's like pig food." Wu Zikang looked at Chen Li with disgust on his face and frowned: "A-Chen, I heard that you Did you go back and marry Chen Qing's autistic brother this time? Couldn't it be the one in front of you?"

Wu Zikang seemed to be asking a question, but he put it after the pig food, and added that what Chen Li ate was... Pig food, the meaning could not be more obvious.

Chapter 054: 054 It’s your own fault

How could Wei Chen not hear the meaning of Wu Zikang's words? He glanced at Wu Zikang coldly as a warning to Wu Zikang.

Wu Zikang's back was a little cold when he was stared at by Wei Chen. He thought that Wei Chen had been stepped on by him and became angry. He couldn't help feeling happy, and then he took the initiative to get in front of Chen Li and said with an uninhibited smile. : "Hello, I am Achen's good friend. My name is Wu Zikang. Since you are married to Achen, you are also my good friend." Wu Zikang thought to himself that Wei Chen was not satisfied with his marriage to Chen Li. , then he can bring it up in front of Wei Chen. Although it won't cause any consequences, it is good to be able to avoid Wei Chen.

However, Wu Zikang was not happy for long. A bowl of half-warm soup was thrown at him. It turns out that Chen Li was

drinking a bowl of soup at the moment when he saw someone approaching him. He subconsciously hid back, and the soup in his hand spilled out with Chen Li's movements, and by chance it fell on Wu Zikang's face.

Wu Zikang's fingers pinched loudly. This was the first time that he had been thrown into such a panic. When he wanted to teach Chen Li a lesson, he found that Chen Li had already shrunk to Wei Chen's side. His dull expression was now full of alertness and fear.

EXM! Was he the one who had soup thrown at him? Why does this fool look more like a victim?

But what makes Wu Zikang even more incredible is Wei Chen's attitude towards Chen Li.

It was obviously Chen Li who threw soup in his face, but Wei Chen protected Chen Li behind him, as if to prevent him from hurting Chen Li. She didn't even look at him who was in a state of embarrassment. Instead, she held Chen Li's hand and whispered something to Chen Li. The fear on Chen Li's face slowly faded away, but she stayed close to Wei Chen. Sitting there, he looked like Wu Zikang was some kind of evil spirit.

Wu Zikang was a little angry, and the words Chen Qing said to him yesterday suddenly came to his mind - "He is so focused on his idiot wife now, how can he have other thoughts." At that time, he didn't think about it

. Chen Qing's words were taken seriously, but now it seems that there may still be some truth to them.

It's just that Wu Zikang doesn't understand. When Wei Chen first heard that he was going to marry Chen Li, he was not like this now. How come he has changed so much after returning to the magic city?

Is Wei Chen's acting skills so good that he pretends to be flawless? Or have you accepted this fact and are determined to be with Chen Li?

Wu Zikang looked at Wei Chen, trying to see a trace of reluctance in Wei Chen's actions in taking care of Chen Li. In the end, he didn't know whether the reluctance was obvious, but the soup from his hair flowed into his eyes.

"Achen, I'm going back first." Wu Zikang casually wiped the soup on his head and face with a paper towel on the table. He knew that with Wei Chen here today, there was nothing he could do to Chen Li. The soup also made him extremely uncomfortable, and he couldn't stay any longer.

Wu Zikang never expected that he came to see Wei Chen's excitement, but he didn't notice the excitement and was made into a mess!

No matter how much he thought about it, Wu Zikang couldn't let go of the feeling in his chest, and finally slammed the door and left.

Wei Chen did not try to persuade Wu Zikang to stay. Even after Wu Zikang opened the door and left, he gave Chen Li a thumbs up and praised: "Li Li, you are awesome!"

Chen Li didn't know why, and looked at Wei Chen with a smile on his face. Still sluggish.

Wei Chen couldn't help but reached out and rubbed Chen Li's hair, feeling a little happy.