Chapter 145 - 146

Chapter 145 Chen Family Invitation

The sound of firecrackers marks the end of the year, and the spring breeze brings warmth to Tusu.

New Year's Eve has passed, and the new year has arrived, which means that spring is approaching.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, perhaps because staying up late on New Year's Eve consumed everyone's energy, it was nine o'clock that morning, and the Wei family was still immersed in silence.

However, at this time, the servants of the Wei family had already started working, and breakfast was already on the table, waiting for the master to wake up and enjoy it.

At this time, all the Wei family members who had come back from all over the country dispersed. Some people left the Wei family with their luggage very early in the morning.

They traveled for several days just for a reunion dinner with the Wei family.

Everyone knows the hard work involved, but if you don't regret it after having them, these Wei family members will shake their heads and tell you that they don't regret it. After all, the number of times they can appear in the main house is only two or three times a year. It is possible to travel around two or three times a year. For them, their steady rise to success is their greatest hope this year.

The Wei family from the collateral line left the Wei family one after another, and the Wei family gradually became quiet.

Quietness is the true nature of the main residence of the Wei family. The liveliness of the past few days is just a facade, which will be broken at the first glance.

Of course, this has nothing to do with Wei Chen and Chen Li. They went home in the early hours of the morning last night. As soon as they got home and washed up, the two of them lay down on the bed and quickly fell into a dark and sweet dream.

At this moment, the two of them were still sleeping hugging each other on the bed, and all the chaos in the outside world could not disturb their sweet dreams.

After almost half an hour, Wei Chen woke up. The next second, Chen Li also opened his eyes in a daze.

"Aren't you awake yet?" Wei Chen couldn't help but stretched out his hand to rub Chen Li's dull hair, smiled and said, Chen Li shook his head and fell asleep again in a sitting position.

Wei Chen gently put Chen Li back on the bed. Chen Li slapped his mouth, turned over, rolled up the quilt and continued to sleep.

Seeing that Chen Li was sleeping deeply, Wei Chen didn't want to wake Chen Li up. He quietly went to the bathroom. After washing up, he tightened the curtains a little and then left the room. Wei Chen didn't go far either. Just standing in the hallway.

Mr. Wei was about to go back to his study when he saw Wei Chen in the corridor and said, "Tomorrow is the second day of the Lunar New Year. According to etiquette, you have to take Chen Li to the Chen family." There is a custom in the devil's capital that every New Year's

Eve In the second year of junior high school, all daughters-in-law have to go back to their parents' families. Although Chen Li is not a daughter-in-law, to be honest, she has married into the Wei family. It is indeed as Mr. Wei said. According to etiquette, Wei Chen is going to take Chen Li back to the Chen family. of.

"I know." Wei Chen nodded. Knowing was one thing, but not doing it was another matter. In his heart, Wei Chen didn't want to take Chen Li back to the memory that was full of darkness for Chen Li. 's home.

Mr. Wei did not intend to guess what Wei Chen was thinking. After mentioning the things that needed to be mentioned, he turned and walked towards the other side of the corridor. The old man's study was in the corner on the other side.