Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229: No good wine.

Although Chen Li was watching the climax of a good story in his animation before dinner, after dinner, Chen Li took a break and then went into the studio to draw and practice calligraphy.

This is Chen Li's daily routine. Even if he has practiced for a long time in school or with Mr. Sun, when he returns home, Chen Li will still squeeze out an hour or two to immerse himself in the studio. Even if he has not practiced, he will feel the fragrance of ink. It is also conducive to maintaining Chen Li's condition. Chen Li is extremely talented in front of painting, but his current results have a lot to do with the almost all-inclusive training of the two teachers.

With the above two conditions, coupled with Chen Li's own efforts day and night, success is an inevitable result for Chen Li.

While Chen Li was in the studio, Wei Chen moved his computer to the coffee table in the living room, where he processed documents and observed the stock market. After looking at the purchases of a few stocks, he leaned on the sofa and began to think about the history of Chen Yunzeng's son. About the day banquet.

There is no good wine and no good banquet.

Wei Chen was certain of this. After all, his appearance had completely disrupted the Chen family's arrangement in the Changfeng Group. The Chen family was already targeting him.

This time, at the 100-day banquet held by Chen Yunzeng's son, not surprisingly, we could meet several core figures of the Chen family. These people may be here for you, or they may have dug a big hole and are just waiting for you to jump into.

Wei Chen put away the glasses on the bridge of his nose, rubbed his sore eyes, and lay on the sofa with his eyes closed to relax.

Then a cold hand touched his forehead and kneaded it with moderate force.

Wei Chen opened his eyes and saw Chen Li sitting next to him, with wet ink stains on his face, like a little cat.

Shang's sharp eyebrows suddenly softened when he saw Chen Li. He stretched out his hand to hold Chen Li and put it on his forehead. With his slightly cold hand, he said softly: "How do you draw your face like this?" Is this like this?"

Apparently Chen Li didn't know that his face was stained with ink. Wei Chen turned on the front camera of his phone and let Chen Li see for himself. Only then did Chen Li realize that his face was stained with ink. He thought I wanted to say: "There are mosquitoes."

Although it has entered autumn, the annoying mosquitoes have not disappeared. In addition, Chen Li is not afraid of heat, so the air conditioning is not turned on in the studio, but the balcony door is open, and the mosquitoes come from Flying in from outside the balcony.

Chen Li was just immersed in writing big characters without realizing it. When he was washing the brush, he felt itchy, so he reached out to scratch it, and then the ink got on his face.

Wei Chen approached Chen Li, and sure enough he found a small pimple in the skin under the ink, which was quite big.

"Is it still itchy?" Wei Chen asked.

The two were very close. When Wei Chen spoke, his hot breath sprayed on Chen Li's face. Chen Li felt a little itchy, but he didn't step back. He just shook his head, "It's not itchy anymore." Wei

Chen Chen's slender fingers gently caressed Chen Li's face and gently rubbed away the ink on Chen Li's face. Perhaps because Wei Chen's eyes were too gentle, Chen Li felt his throat feel itchy.

"Achen." Chen Li met Wei Chen's extremely gentle gaze and said, "I want to kiss you."

When Wei Chen heard this, he lowered his head and took Chen Li's slightly pouted lips into his mouth, and said vaguely: "Kiss me if you want." After saying that, she picked up Chen Li and let him sit on her lap.