Chapter 217 - 218

Chapter 217 A strange combination of circumstances

"Uncle, cousin Cookie." Jiang Ye stepped forward and greeted the Sheng family and Cookie.

When Little Biscuit saw Jiang Ye, she crashed into Jiang Ye's arms like a cannonball, hugged Jiang Ye's thigh, and said softly: "Uncle, Biscuit misses you so much." Jiang Ye is Biscuit's cousin. .

Jiang Ye picked up the biscuit and said, "Long time no see, little biscuit." After saying this, he rubbed the biscuit's plump cheeks.

"Hmm, uncle didn't even come to see the biscuit." Biscuit complained with a pouted mouth.

Just in time, Jiang Ye saw that Biscuit was missing an incisor, "It's uncle's fault. Uncle didn't even know Biscuit had lost his teeth." Biscuit

discovered that his tooth was leaking, and he quickly covered his mouth with it. , stopped talking, it’s so ugly to have one missing tooth.

"Xiao Ye, do you know A Chen?" Sheng Jiaqi asked, really surprised that Jiang Ye would show up at Wei Chen's home.

Jiang Ye stopped teasing Biscuit and answered Sheng Jiaqi's question with Biscuit in his arms, "I have cooperated with the Wei family on some projects."

After hearing this, Sheng Jiaqi didn't ask much about how outstanding his nephew was. You know, even though he is only a freshman, sometimes everyone in the Sheng family would be impressed by his abilities. He and Wei Chen cooperated, which was considered a strong alliance.

As for why Jiang Ye and Lan Xiping appeared here now, the reason was that Lan Xiping wanted to come over and apologize. After all, it was his own negligence that led to such an oolong that worried a large group of people.

Originally, Lan Xiping was thinking about apologizing to Chen Li after meeting Chen Li in the future. How did Jiang Ye find out that after Jiang Ye met Chen Li's family, he asked Jiang Ye to bring him over.

Jiang Ye knew that Wei Chen lived in this community, but did not know which floor Wei Chen lived on. Just when he was about to call Wei Chen, he happened to meet Wei Chen and Wei Hua who were going to the supermarket to buy food. Come up.

But Jiang Ye didn't expect that in this small world, he would meet the Sheng family in Wei Chen's home.

Since they all knew each other, there was no sense of restraint when they got along. Jiang Ye introduced Lan Xiping to everyone. Lan Xiping behaved gracefully and handsomely, and did not show any timidity in his words and deeds. Soon, Just blended in.

Wei Chen carried the dishes into the kitchen. Wei Hua volunteered to help, but was kicked out by Wei Chen not long after. People who have studied abroad in the United States for five years and can't even cook a bowl of porridge should not be considered. It's great in the kitchen, but it's just a mess when you go in.

Wei Hua was not annoyed at being kicked out and went to play with Cookie. Cookie was clinging to the cookie and wanted to eat ice cream. However, Cookie was not given to Cookie. He had already eaten one when he went out. It's summer already, but you still need to eat less ice.

Cookie is usually very obedient, but he has an inexplicable obsession with ice cream. Originally, Cookie didn't know where this obsession came from, but after getting together with Wei Hua, Cookie knew.

Even though Wei Hua is a grown man, he eats ice cream without hesitation. He still enjoys it even though he is outdoors in the heavy snow on a cold day. Even Cookie feels so cold for him.

Wei Hua picked up Little Biscuit and whispered in his ear: "Little Biscuit, guess what Uncle Wei just went to the supermarket to buy?"

Little Biscuit's eyes lit up, and he immediately guessed the answer. He also answered quietly, "Ice cream?"