Chapter 187 - 188

Start from the beginning

At that time, the gay marriage law had not yet been passed. At that time, homosexuality was still an alien and diseased existence in the eyes of most people.

So how could he dare to let Wei Hua know his thoughts when others said he was dirty?

He carefully protected the feelings in his heart, not letting Wei Hua find out, not letting others find out, and watching Wei Hua's life in the dark like a voyeur.

He thought this life would continue until he heard that Wei Hua was going abroad and might never come back.

That day, Wei Hua's roommate held a farewell party for Wei Hua. Wei Hua was so drunk that he mustered up the courage and used all the courage in his life to confess to Wei Hua.

He threw everyone away and followed Wei Hua secretly when he was going to the toilet.

However, for Wei Hua, an outstanding person, he was not the only one who was thinking about him?

So Cookie soon discovered that Wei Hua had been drugged.

At that time, Cookie didn't know where the courage came from. Perhaps it was because Wei Hua might never come back and he wanted to leave some thoughts for himself, so he didn't take Wei Hua to the hospital; Went upstairs to the hotel.

After a night of absurdity, when Cookie woke up, all the courage he had that night disappeared. In order to prevent Wei Hua from suspecting anything, he even dropped a stack of cash and ran away.

Cookie—always knew that he was pregnant because his uncle had given birth to a baby before. That night was ridiculous. Wei Hua didn't wear a condom, and Cookie didn't remind her.

Afterwards, Cookie was taking chances. After all, he knew that although men could get pregnant, the chances were very low.

However, God played a joke on Cookie, and in the second month after Wei Hua went abroad, Cookie found out that she was pregnant.

Along with the test report, Cook Ie was given an admission notice from a well-known military academy in China. This was an admission notice that Cook Ie thought about day and night. His failure in the college entrance examination made him miss this military academy. However, I finally got a second chance, but it was at this juncture when Cookie was pregnant.

After Sheng Jiaqi found out, he didn't say anything and just let Cookie make the choice.

After hesitating for a day, Cookie tore up the admission letter.

You know, with the background of the Cookie Sheng family and the superb computer technology, once you enter the military academy, you will naturally have a bright future.

Sheng Jiaqi respected Cookie's choice. He only said "Don't regret it" and then started to organize everything for Cookie. Sheng Jiaqi never asked Cookie what Cookie's other father meant, nor did he ask Cookie about the future. What are your plans?

Behind Cookie, he supported Cookie's decision and let Cookie do what he wanted to do. The wide backboard helped Cookie hold up the sky at that time.

Not even the entire Sheng family had any doubts about the sudden arrival of Cookie and Cookie's decision not to go to the military academy.

In the eyes of the elders of the Sheng family, the younger generation is allowed to walk their own path. The elders only have the right to make suggestions, but have no right to interfere. Because of the strong backing of the Sheng family, Cookie, as a single father, can tolerate others The strange eyes also made the little biscuit live a strong and optimistic life.

Until now, Cookie has been thinking that Cookie's current optimistic and smiling character is partly inherited from Wei Hua, but more of it comes from the environment of the Sheng family.