Chapter 161 - 162

Start from the beginning

It seems that Zhuge Yu put great effort into placing Chen Li in this class as an auditor.

As soon as Chen Li entered the classroom, he sat down in his seat. He didn't know who left a big red fruit on Chen Li's place. There was also a piece of paper underneath the big fruit, and there was a piece of paper drawn on it. The Q version of the little character has a cute smile and bared teeth.

A dialogue cloud appeared on the little person's mind, and it was written in the same cute Q-version font - Classmate Chen Li, come on | Chen Li glanced at it, then moved it away, and took out today from the drawer. After carefully flipping through the books for professional courses, Chen Li’s reaction caught the eye of no one in the classroom, but they didn’t find it strange because starting from the end of the last semester, one person in their class took turns reading Chen Li every day. Chen Li left a word of encouragement and some gadgets on Li's seat, including snacks and toys, but not once did he get a response from Chen Li.

Despite this, they did not give up, and they did not even feel disappointed. They understood Chen Li's situation, and what they were doing now was just to help Chen Li to the best of their ability, hoping that Chen Li could get out of his autism.

This time Chen Li still did not accept their gifts and encouragement, but they believed that such changes would be subtle and that Chen Li would be moved by them one day. They did not need Chen Li to accept them. They just hoped that Chen Li would not continue to do so. Close yourself in your own world.

The class bell rang, and the teacher from the professional course came in. Chen Li's eyes fell on the teacher's PPT in class. He was very focused and serious. There seemed to be a beam of light in his eyes, hot and precious, as if he and the PPT were the only one in the world. -Same. He, more than many people, cherishes every opportunity to learn.

Chen Li can also take notes, and his notes are very complete. Every word is like printed text. Regardless of the layout or content, everyone who sees it will be amazed unconsciously.

One class passed quickly, and there was only one big class this morning. When the teacher said class was over, Chen Li lowered his head and started to pack his things, and then silently went to Zhuge Yu's studio. Drawing until the afternoon class comes.

This time was no exception. Chen Li packed up his things and left the classroom with his head lowered.

Today it was a girl’s turn to send encouragement. This girl’s name is Huang Zhenzhen. She is very round and a girl who loves to laugh. She has forgotten how many times she has sent encouragement to Chen Li, but she did not get a response from Chen Li every time. , just like everyone else in the class, of course, Huang Zhenzhen, like everyone else in the class, was not disappointed by this, but rather enjoyed it.

After Huang Zhenzhen saw Chen Li walking away, she walked to Chen Li's position. In fact, they still had some hope in their hearts, hoping that Chen Li could reply to them.

Huang Zhenzhen was actually mentally prepared this time, but when she saw the two extra words on the piece of paper, Huang Zhenzhen couldn't help but scream.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

Huang Zhenzhen's scream made everyone in the class turn their eyes to him, some not understanding why she was so crazy now.

"Huang Zhenzhen, you are sick!" A classmate who was playing better with her immediately spoke up. She was frightened by Huang Zhenzhen's sudden scream.

"No... no." Huang Zhenzhen waved her hands quickly and said incoherently: "Yes! Our classmate Chen Li... he... replied to me!!!"

As soon as Huang Zhenzhen finished speaking, there were still others in the class. More than a dozen people immediately gathered around, and everyone's eyes were focused on the piece of paper pressed down by the red fruit.