Chapter 90: Will you marry me and let me take care of you for the rest of life

"Why don't you go back tonight?"

"Because,"Jennie deliberately trailed off before whispering softly into Jisoo's ear, "you will know tonight."

The temptation of the naked bass stirred Jisoo to the bottom of her heart. She clung to Jennie and hugged her, becoming more and more reluctant to let go. When she thought that the two of them could be together tonight, the fatigue from working all day disappeared.

People who are passionately in love always want to be by each other's side all the time. Jisoo never thought that she would have such a clingy side, but when she faced Jennie, she couldn't help but said, "Let me ask you a question."

"Um?"

Jisoo paused and asked, "Do you think I'm too clingy?"

I don’t know how much I like it, how can I still find it too much? Jennie hugged  Jisoo tightly, "I think you can be a little more clingy."

This tone seemed to be discussing an extremely serious matter. Jisoo was so happy that she pressed her whole body into Jennie's arms. She kissed Jennie's chin and joked, "Yes, Ms. Jennie is more clingy than me."

Jennie was silent, freeing up a hand to pinch Jisoo's smooth and delicate cheek with a smile, teaching her a lesson, but he was never willing to use force.

"Jennie, you pinched me again." Jisoo was coquettish, and her words were unflattering. However, she was willing to be "bullied" by Ms. Jennie like this.

At eight-thirty, fireworks were still blooming outside the window. Jennie let go of Jisok's face and whispered, "Close your eyes."

Close your eyes again.

While Jisoo squinted her eyes, she consciously moved her lips toward Jennie, but for a long time, the other party didn't kiss her.

Seeing Jisoo's appearance, Jennie laughed out loud.

Hearing the laughter, Jisoo opened her eyes. She felt so embarrassed for a moment. She frowned in embarrassment and complained, "What's so funny."

"Close it and let you open it again." Jennie was still smiling.

"I won't shut up." Jisoo deliberately acted petty and refused to listen.

Jennie had no choice but to stare at Jisoo for a moment, then took the initiative to send a soft and sweet kiss, coaxing softly, "Good girl, close up."

Unable to withstand the gentle attack, Jisoo obediently closed her eyes again. Her eyesight turned black. She raised the corners of her mouth and muttered, "What do you want to do?"

"Don't peek."

"good--"

Jisoo stood there with her eyes tightly closed, and she could guess in her heart that Jennie had prepared a surprise for her, but what kind of surprise could cold beauty prepare? Full of unknown expectations.

Listening to the sound of fireworks outside the window, Jisoo felt that time was passing so slowly. She wanted to open her eyes several times, but held back, "Are you ready?"

I don't know how many minutes later, Jisoo felt warm and soft lips touching her cheek.

"alright."