Chapter 34: It just so happens that they both need each other.

"I'll carry you."Jennie turned sideways and once again gave  Jisoo special treatment. However, Jisoo has been treated specially many times by Miss.Jennie.

Jisoo stared at Jennie side face and confirmed in his mind Jennie answer just now, which was unexpected again. She just talked about it, and never thought about actually asking Jennie to carry her upstairs.

In fact,  Jisoo never expected that Jennie would directly agree to her request.

Jennie waited for Jisoo for a long time, but there was no movement.

"I'm... joking." Jisoo whispered.

Jennie thought about it, although Jisoo injured her ankle, it was not to the point where she could not walk at all. But when Jisoo smiled and said that she wanted to carry it on her back, she didn't think much and just agreed.

Jennie was silent for a while.

then……

Prepare to get up and leave.

When  Jisoo saw this, she didn't know where the courage came from. She acted impulsively and moved over on the sofa. Without any warning, Jisoo pressed towards Jennie back, and then, with her slender hands The arms climbed up to the other person's shoulders from behind and slowly wrapped around them.

In just an instant, the two of them went from being half a meter apart to being ambiguously intimate.

Jennie did not stand up because Jisoo suddenly lay on her back. Jennie back was very straight. Because Jisoo's body was pressed against her from behind, her back suddenly seemed to be even straighter.

This gesture is no different from a hug. On a cool night in late autumn, the two people holding each other so close to each other feel extremely warm.

Perhaps because of being greedy for such warmth, Jennie wanted to carry Jisoo on her back. Being held by Jisoo, one second passed, and Jennie body gradually relaxed.

Neither of them said anything, but they remained calm, and their breathing was slightly disturbed by the closeness of the other person.

I just feel that the rhythm is starting to mess up as it sticks to the heart of Jennie's back. Jisoo lowered her head, her lips just touching Jennie's ear. She leaned closer to Jennie and hummed softly "My feet hurt", as if she was looking for a reasonable excuse for her sudden behavior at the moment. Seconds, she said it was just a joke, but now?

After humming, Jisoo fell into silence. She lay on Jennie shoulder and pursed her lips, because it sounded too much like acting coquettishly in front of her lover.

But……

I really like this feeling.

Jennie just let Jisoo hug her like a koala, and without saying anything, she directly picked up Jisoo on her back on the sofa.

Jisoo is very light, even lighter than Jennie imagined.

After stepping up the stairs, Jennie carried  Jisoo to the second floor. It was much easier for her to carry  Jennie than when Jisoo carried her in the afternoon, after all, her height was there.