Chapter 7: It's so ambiguous that it can't be any more ambiguous

"My girlfriend doesn't need you to take care of her." girlfriend? Mingyu stared at the beautiful woman in front of him with a blank expression, confirming whether he heard correctly, but judging from the tone and attitude of the other party's words, her meaning was obviously consistent with what he understood.

Mingyu was shocked. At this time, jisoo was even more shocked than mingyu. She looked up at jennie because she never expected that such words would come out of her mouth.

Only jennie seemed to state an objective fact calmly, without any unnaturalness.

"Female... girlfriend?" mingyu stared at jisoo, "jisoo, this..." jisoo and jennie looked at each other.

One second, two seconds... There was no need to explain anything. With just one look, the two of them reached a temporary consensus.

"You saw it too." jisoo followed the trend and said to Mingyu in a dignified manner, "So, it's better for us to keep our distance from now on..."

mingyu still couldn't believe it.With his relationship with jisoo, if jisoo had a date, how could he not know about it at all? Then he thought about it.

He didn't know that jisoo worked part-time in a nightclub. He thought that no one would know jisoo better than him, but in the end...

"I can't help it, my girlfriend gets jealous very easily."

In front of mingyu,  jisoo held jennie's hand for the second time.

She raised her head and smiled at jennie, and asked Mr. Kim playfully, "Really?" Her eyes and movements resembled a young girl who had just fallen in love.

Jennie once again held jisoo's hand and looked at him quietly, noncommittal, but looking at Miss Kim dramatic look at this second, she actually wanted to laugh.

jisoo happened to catch the slight curve of the corners of jennie mouth. Even tthough jisoo saw the helplessness in her smile, she couldn't help but take a second look. When she smiles, she is so beautiful.

jisoo smile became even more charming, and her peach blossom eyes seemed to be able to talk, full of "sweetness". jennie stared into
Jisoo's eyes and cursed, she is really good at acting.

Although jisoo and jemnie both understood that this was acting, in mingyu opinion, it was simply too ambiguous. jisoo often smiles, but has he ever smiled like this at someone? mingyu looked at the two people holding hands tightly in front of him again, his expression was very ugly.

He started to like jisoo when he was in high school and has always been willing to accompany her silently. How could it be possible to say that he didn't expect a result at all?

Although he didn't know when he would be able to wait for a response, at least jisoo was always alone. Moreover, Woojin also supported their relationship, so mingyu selfishly felt that he would still have a chance. but now…… jisoo pulled jennie to leave. mingyu was unwilling to give up, and he didn't care about losing his temper.

He stopped jisoo and asked, "When did you do this? Why didn't I know?"

jennie took a step forward, stood in front of jisoo, and spoke again, "She is my girlfriend. Do I have to explain everything to you?"

"You..." mingyu was refuted again and had nothing to say. For so many years, he had always regarded caring for jisoo as his responsibility, and even as a habit.

"Sir, if you continue to pester my girlfriend, I think it is necessary to let the police handle this matter."

jennie didn't want to waste any more words.
She turned back to jisoo and whispered, "Let's go."