Chapter 64: Mom, do you miss little mommy?

Jennie walked out of the night calmly, the noisy music gradually disappeared from her ears, and the expression on her face seemed calm. It seems that as before, she maintains her usual indifference to the outside world.

Even facing Jisoo.

Jisoo returned to work part-time at night. It was a life of her own choice. Jennie told herself that she should not care about it anymore and was not qualified to care about it. Before she met Jisoo,  Jisoo also lived such a life.

She had been thinking about these all the way. Rather than being indifferent in her bones, Jennie at this time seemed more like she was trying to convince himself of something. If you really don't care, why bother repeating it in your heart over and over again.

A lonely and noisy night.

Not walking far, Jennie paused. The night scene was filled with neon lights. Her eyes were in a trance and she was thinking. Not long after, she turned around and silently returned to the previous hustle and bustle.

Under the guidance of the waiter, Jennie saw Jisoo again in the crowd.

"She can't move away now, why don't you sit down and wait for a while?"

"Um."

The last time Jennie and  Jisoo met was less than half a month ago. Jisoo went to Jennie's house to see sa. The two of them exchanged a few innocuous words and were unusually calm and ordinary.

Treat some past events as if nothing happened, as if they did it easily.

Jennie stared in Jisoo's direction, lost in thought. Right now, time seems to have flown to half a year ago.

It was the same as when she first meet Jisoo. Jisoo was sitting next to a booth with a wine glass in his hand, talking and laughing with a man, and from time to time she raised her head and took a few sips of wine.

Even the innocent and bright smile on his face is exactly the same.

But now that Jennie understands the story behind Jisoo's mask, she still feels that Jisoo temperament is still so incompatible with the surrounding environment.

"How old are you?" The man looked at the girl in front of him with interest.

"you guess."

"Eighteen, I guess. Aren't you fairies all eighteen?"

Jisoo lowered her head slightly and smiled. Her bright eyes and white teeth were very moving. Even though he was perfunctory and tired, she could still manage not to show a trace on her face.

But slowly, Jisoo smile froze on his face. Because her eyes  caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.

Jennie also guessed that Jisoo saw her

In the bustling environment, with just a glance, Jisoo's attention was attracted by that face. Why is she here? In my impression, she always hated such occasions.

Jennie was sitting next to her, not far from Jisoo, and she could see the beautiful curve of her mouth when she was drinking with others.

The wine glass was full, and Jennie sat upright without taking a sip.

"Can I see you again next time I come?"