Chapter 44: Jennie is already married.

In winter, darkness always comes very quickly.

Like a spinning top, Jisoo finally had time to breathe a sigh of relief and drink a cup of hot water in the evening after a busy day.

Take a leisurely rest and prepare to get off work.

When Shin Hee Ri walked to the door of the office, she saw Jisoo's profile. She stopped quietly and stared attentively. She suddenly remembered the person from the past and some things.

When Jisoo turned around, she happened to bump into Shin Hee Ri behind her. she didn't know when Shin Hee Ri came over, "Teacher, I was just going to find you."

Shin Hee Ri was still looking at Jisoo's face for a while and didn't answer.

"What's wrong?" Shin Hee Ri kept staring at her face, as if something was wrong.

"Nothing, I just remembered a friend from before."

"I look a lot like her?"

Shin Hee Ri mind skipped over Nancy face. She said it looked similar, but they both seemed to like to laugh. In fact, the main reason is that Jisoo is Jennie girlfriend, so Shin Hee Ri unconsciously connected Jisoo and Nancy.

However, Shin Hee Ri always felt that Jennie and Jisoo were like two people who couldn't get along with each other.

"A bit." Shin Hee Ri smiled and nodded, and then said, "Just finish your work. I'll take you to dinner when you're done."

The evening was just a small gathering of a few people, all of whom were students with good qualifications that Shin Hee Ri had taught. Because of their good performance, she, as a senior, treated them to a meal, which was regarded as a reward.

The dinner location was chosen by Shin Hee Ri.

A Western restaurant with exquisite decoration. Through a large glass window, you can see snowflakes falling, which is quite atmospheric. The environment on the second floor is quiet and suitable for chatting. Several of them are top academics and are eager to learn. Plus with shin Hee Rihere, the conversation topic naturally cannot be separated from surgery. I can ask for as much advice as I can.

Time flies too fast.

"Teacher, let's go first."

"Thank you, teacher."

"Well, be careful on the road."

Only Shin Hee Ri and Jisoo were left at the dining table.

A bottle of red wine was opened, but neither of them drank it. Shin Hee Ri wanted to drive, and although Jisoo had a good drinking capacity, they were forced to do so.

It's getting late.

"I'll take you back."

"No need." Jisoo really doesn't have the habit of troubling others.

Shin Hee Ri paused, "Jennie is here to pick you up?"

Jisoo just smiled. In fact, she had no intention of asking Jennie to come here specially. It had snowed heavily all day since last night. Coupled with the traffic jam on Saturday, the road conditions were very bad. Ms. Jenniewas already busy enough on weekdays, and Jisoo was reluctant to burden her again.