Chapter 63: Wake up from the dream.

"Grandma, we really didn't lie to you."

Old Mrs.Lee leaned on the hospital bed and quietly looked at the two people waiting beside her. She couldn't help but let out a shallow sigh and said slowly, "I am old, but I am not Blind."

When an old person has lived to this age, life and death have faded away, and he sees things much more clearly than young people.

Jisoo fell silent, not stubborn enough to explain.

"I can see clearly." Instead, the old lady took the initiative to break the silence in the ward with a smile, "Don't worry about it."

Jisoo looked at Jennie beside her. The old lady had obviously learned from the past and would not believe it easily no matter what they said now.

The old lady stretched out her hands that were as dry as tree bark with some difficulty. She slowly pulled Jennie and said reluctantly, "I look forward to your marriage because I want to see you really live a good life. You lied to me like this, and I won’t feel at ease if I really leave.”

"You're talking nonsense again."Jennie held the old lady's hand and comforted her softly, "The doctor said it's okay. Just relax and recuperate now."

The old lady smiled and shook her head, but her tone was as calm as water when she spoke, "I know very well how much time I have left in my old bones. Anyway, I am happy every day. There is nothing to regret. You can stay with grandma, That’s enough.

To put it this way, the old lady still felt disappointed in her heart, but what could she do? Although she hoped to see Jennie in peace and happiness, she had no choice but to wait until that day. She could not force Jennie to get married just for the sake of her wish.

How can a person live her entire life without leaving regrets?

It's all fate.

Mrs. Lee eyes fell on Jisoo again, "Jisoo, I'm really happy that you can stay with me these few months. It's just this time that I have wronged you."

Jisoo lowered her head and said, "Grandma, I'm sorry."

Turning her head to look at Jisoo face with a look of self-blame and loss,  Jennie frowned slightly and wanted to hold her hand to comfort her. I don't know when, but my emotions can be affected by another person so easily. Sometimes Just because of a faint smile, sometimes just because of a slightly sad look.

"Good boy, grandma didn't blame you." The old lady looked at Jisoo with a kind smile on her face, and she said, "Even if you and Jennie are just in a fake marriage, grandma still treats you as her own family. When you have time in the future, occasionally Remember to come and see me, this old lady~"

Jisoo pursed her lips and nodded, "Of course."

"That's good, that's good." The old lady murmured. Although she was smiling, there was a hint of helplessness and disappointment in her smile.

The old lady finally has an explanation. Now, the most difficult problem has been solved.

However, Jennie and Jisoo steps after walking out of the ward side by side were still as heavy as their thoughts.

Walking to a deserted corner, Jisoo was brewing in her heart for a while, but she still raised her head and said to Jennie, "Let's find a time to go through the divorce procedures."