Chapter 89: First date.

At dusk, the setting sun shines in the evening.

The huge office seemed to be covered with a layer of gold. Jennie squinted her eyes, and after looking at the time for the third time, she put down the unfinished documents at hand.

The slightly hasty sound of high heels sounded outside the door, breaking a person's silence.

"Jennie." Lisa knocked on the door casually and walked into the office with a notebook in her hand. She lowered her head and said, "Help me read something."

"Are you in a hurry?" Jennie just stood up.

Lisa then raised her head, and when she saw the person in front of her clearly, she frowned thoughtfully, and then looked at Jennie from head to toe. She always felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't explain the specific feeling.

"What's up?"

Lisa leaned against the desk, looking at Jennie who hesitated to speak, thinking about the appropriate words in her heart, "I always feel that you have been..."

Jennie is waiting for the second half of Lisa sentence.

After hesitating for a long time, Lisa said something that sounded like nonsense, "you have become more beautiful recently."

Of course, the beauty Lisa talks about does not refer to the appearance, but the overall feeling of Jennie, which is very different from before. She has known Jennie for so many years, even if she doesn't know her well, then she knows about it. It is not difficult for her to detect some subtle changes in Jennie.

Jennie glanced at Lisa but said nothing.

"Ms.Kim, are you ready to get off work now?" Returning to the topic, Lisa couldn't help but marvel when she saw Jennie picking up her bag and preparing to leave. She thought to herself that the sun was rising in the west today.

"Six-thirty, off work time." Jennie looked at the time and explained slowly, "If it's not urgent, let's talk about it tomorrow. I have something to do and I'm in a hurry."

Getting off work on time was really not something an overtime maniac could do. Lisa thought Miss Kim wished she could live in the company.

"Rush to go home to be with your daughter?" Lisa asked casually.

Jennie thought for a while and answered truthfully, "I have a date tonight and I want to accompany my wife."

When talking about spending time with his wife, a faint smile appeared on Jennie's face.

Lisa found it incredible when she heard the first half of the sentence, and when she heard "I want to accompany my wife" again, she was immediately speechless. If it wasn't an illusion,  Jennie smiled and fed her a mouthful of dog food?

"Nothing has happened yet." Jennie reminded.

"Forget it," Lisa shrugged helplessly, "it's more important to spend time with your wife, my affairs don't matter."

"Well, let's talk tomorrow." Jennie and Lisa have never been polite to each other. Since it was not urgent work, Jennie didn't ask too many questions. After all, tonight's date is very important.

Walking out of the office, Lisa looked at Jennie's graceful leaving figure, radiant and full of peach blossoms. Finally figured out what was wrong. It's just that Lisa didn't expect that Jennie was actually a wife-loving master. She laughed whenever he mentioned the little wife at home. Is this the facial paralysis she knew before?

Jisoo would laugh whenever she mentioned it. Jennie had never noticed this detail.

It was like driving to the hospital for less than twenty minutes. She raised her lips several times and smiled to herself because she was thinking about Jisoo and... some things at night.