Chapter 37: Do you care who I like?

Jisoo clutched the phone in her hand and raised her eyes. Two pairs of eyes were looking at her.

Jennie naturally had no reaction, but Shin Hee Ri face was full of confusion and surprise.

"Mom——" The girl's childish coquettish voice came from the speaker again.

She couldn't worry too much for a while. Under the double gaze, Jisoo still had the courage to speak and said to the other end of the phone, "Be good, we will be back soon."

"Okay~ I have mom's favorite chicken wings tonight. I'll wait for you to come back and eat them together."

Mother!!?

Shin hee ri eyes moved from Jisoo to Jennie. She knew that Jennie had adopted a daughter, but on the phone, Jennie daughter was calling Jisoo's mother?

I heard it right, she did call her mom.

After saying a few words to dismiss the little guy, Jisoo handed the phone back to Jennie after hanging up the call.

The rain was still pouring down.

The three of them stood together. Jisoo felt that the atmosphere was extremely awkward. One second she was introducing Jennie as an ordinary friend, and the next second she was doing this.

The slap in the face came too quickly.

"You..." Shin Hee Ri was a little confused and hesitated to speak. In fact, judging from the phone call just now, it was not difficult to guess the relationship between the two. But because the other party was Jennie, Shin Hee Ri couldn't believe it.

Jisoo said nothing, but looked up at Jennie, as if asking for Jennie's opinion. She believed that it was more appropriate for Miss. Jennie to explain the relationship between them.

When the contract was signed, the agreement was only to act in front of the other party's family, and Jennie also emphasized the issue of not interfering in each other's private lives...Jisoo didn't know how to deal with the current situation, and she didn't know Jennie either. What exactly are you thinking?

Jennie calmly held the umbrella and, like Jisoo, remained silent.

Shin Hee Ri was curious and waiting for an explanation.

As a result, the three of them said nothing and looked at each other.

So again, never be more calm than Miss.Jennie. In such an atmosphere, Jisoo surrendered first. She smiled and explained to Shin Hee Ri in a tone that sounded relaxed, "The little guy often... calls it that as a joke."

Jisoo admitted that this reason was lame. No matter how much she joked, she couldn't just call her mom...but she didn't care about that much, so she could just find a step to get off.

After the forced explanation, Jisoo quietly paid attention to Jennie's reaction, but the other party still had no reaction.

It was time to pick up get off work, and another call from her daughter... After thinking about it for a while, Shin Hee Ri looked at Jennie for a long time, then smiled and said tentatively, "I don't even know that Jichu is your girlfriend. This world is really small. "