Chapter 54: Come on, Ms.Kim!

"You should tell her."

Jennie became silent.

"I know, this is not an easy task." Suzy put down the cup in her hand and said calmly.

Perhaps in the eyes of ordinary people, it seems that it is not difficult to say something, but from the perspective of a patient, this is not the case. The reason why psychological defects can evolve into a morbid disorder is largely due to long-term self-isolation, emotional suppression, and excessive lack of communication.

It takes courage to allow a person who has been self-isolated for a long time to expose the sensitivity and fragility that she has buried deep in his heart.

Suzy has been exposed to too many cases like this, and she has also seen too many people like Jennie, who seem to be extremely strong and powerful, but are so fragile on the inside.

At the moment, Suzy feels that this is a good opportunity for treatment, because when you face someone you like, you always have more courage and motivation to change.

"Why don't you want to tell her?"

The chat continues.

After a long time, Jennie gently opened her lips and said, "I'm afraid she will be disappointed."

"Afraid of disappointing her, afraid that she won't understand you, afraid that she won't get the results you want, right?" Suzy said bit by bit. She knew about the relationship between Jennie and Nancy, and Nancy Some of the words  undoubtedly closed  Jennie  mentality.

Jennie took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

"Do you mind telling me about your affairs?"

"Yeah." Only in Suzy could listen Jennie confess without any burden. She told Suzy some things between her and Jisoo.

Due to long-term psychological barriers, Jennie has low self-esteem and is unwilling to actively pursue relationships. After experiencing the relationship with Nancy, she even decided that she was suitable to live alone.

With this thought, over time, she became accustomed to being alone.

Stop thinking about love and marriage.

Just not thinking about it anymore doesn’t mean you don’t want to, but it’s a passive and helpless compromise when facing reality.

Jennie state of affairs that had been maintained for many years was broken by the appearance of Jisoo. .

It started with a ridiculous fake marriage, and a girl named Jisoo began to enter her life little by little.

She may have had thoughts about Jisoo from that parent-child activity in the kindergarten. It was like a fake show, she really regarded Jisoo as her wife, and she thought Jisoo should be the same, because Jisoo had been holding her hand and calling her "wife" naturally and seriously. .

So much so that when she got home that night, Jennie didn't even come out of that scene. She still remembered that when Jisoo acted coquettishly and asked her to carry her on her back, she didn't think twice about it and just carried Jisoo back to her bedroom. That day, she was deeply involved in the drama.