Chapter 20: The breaths of the two people collided together, making them warm.

"A little hungry."

"Then go on." Jisoo stood at the door and turned sideways, taking the initiative to make way for Miss. Jennie. Jennie  glanced at Jisoo and walked ahead.

The two of them were wearing the same slippers and made a slight sound when they stepped on the wooden floor. Jennie, her nominal wife. It sounds incredible. From the first time she met jennie to their marriage, the feeling of distance has not disappeared in  Jisoo's heart.

Instead, a contract erected an invisible wall between them, and the other person's private life became an insurmountable forbidden zone. Jisoo's eyes couldn't help but follow the figure in front of her. She admitted that she had a special feeling for Jennie. Or rather, a good impression.

Jisoo thought again that it was not surprising that she had such a good impression of Jennie. After all, Jennie had done things that moved her several times, always in the right time and occasion. After confirming the contractual relationship with Jennie, Jisoo was distracted more than once, but more often than not, she was able to rationally recognize the reality she was in.

She is busy enough with her current life, so she has no time to think about anything else. When she reached the stairs, Jisoo forgot that there was a staircase under her feet, and accidentally stepped on the stairs. Jennie reacted quickly, turned sideways, and instinctively put his arms around Jisoo's waist.

Jisoo leaned toward Jennie due to inertia. Standing on the stairs, the two hugged each other directly. It was similar to the hug that night. The breaths of the two people collided and felt warm. Jennie lowered his head and did not let go of Jisoo immediately. Instead, she put her hand around her waist and held her steady.

Speaking of special feelings, jennie also has special feelings for Jisoo. Because Jisoo seemed to be the first person she met who didn't dislike being intimate and ambiguous with her. jennie didn't understand this either. jisoo breathed a sigh of relief, "Almost." jennie remembered the scene when they first met, and Miss jisoo almost fell down like this.

Looking down at the other person, jennie couldn't hurt anyone. She whispered to Jisoo, "A person of this age can't walk." Even if she hurt others, she was cold and could not hear the joke. jisoo cursed that jennie was more boring than she thought.

"Hey, this young couple is really~~~" Old Mrs. Lee muttered with a grin when she saw this scene on the stairs. Seeing the two of them hugging each other, they were so affectionate that she couldn't bear to disturb them.

Mrs. Lee was originally worried that jennie was too strict and would wrong Jisoo after getting married.

It seemed that she was overly worried. As expected, it was different when she met the girl she liked. Seeing that Jennie could listen to Jisoo's words, the old lady was relieved. Thinking about it, she had already gotten married and got a certificate, so she must have planned to live a good life. Thinking about this, the old lady smiled until wrinkles appeared on her face again.

"Ahem..." Old Mrs. Lee cleared her throat, interrupted the two people, and said happily, "She Will hug you later. Wash your hands and eat first. The food is getting cold."

jisoo let go of jennie first, and jennie retracted her hand in time. The two kept their distance again. I didn't think it was anything at first, but the old lady said it in an exaggerated tone, making it seem like there was something.

For dinner, Mrs. Lee saw that jennie had no time to eat, so she asked Aunt Zhou to save a few dishes.

At this time, they were all heated and placed on the table. It was a sumptuous meal for two people. Aunt Zhou is very good at cooking, and these are all her specialty dishes. Especially for jisoo, who eats in the canteen all year round, the taste is even more difficult to choose. At the dining table, jisoo and jennie sat face to face.