Chapter 6:My girlfriend doesn't need you to take care of her.

"I'm looking for jisoo." "Okay, you sit down for a moment and I'll call her." jennie sat down on the sofa nearby and looked around.

There were many young girls here, all similar in age to jisoo, but most of them were wearing heavy makeup and revealing clothes. Looking at it this way, Miss kim is still clear.

Before walking into the night, jennie never thought of looking for jisoo, but when the front desk asked, she said jisoo's name.

About five minutes later, zhi ki brought another boy to jennie and said apologetically, "Beauty, I'm sorry, something happened to jisoo temporarily.

I'll arrange a handsome boy for you..."

When the handsome guy saw such a beautiful woman in front of him, he was so excited that he almost stuttered, "Hello...hello..." jennie acted as if she hadn't heard anything.

She stood up, but her focus was on the first half of her sentence,

"What's wrong with her?"

"Huh?" Consultant didn't react at once.

"I am her friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After receiving Rosé call, mingyu rushed from the hospital to Night Club immediately. As soon as mingyu arrived at night, he told the front desk that he was looking for jisoo.

The other party saw that he didn't look like a guest and didn't mention it. He walked around the nightclub and finally found jisoo in the booth area.

jisoo was clinking glasses and drinking with two men, talking and laughing. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, mingyu couldn't believe what rosé said was true.

How could  jisoo come to such a place? In his impression, jisoo has been a first-class good girl since she was a child...

However, this can explain why jisoo can afford her father's high treatment costs alone? Thinking wildly, mingyu almost collapsed.

When jisoo was drinking her second glass of wine with her guests, she was grabbed by mingyu's wrist.

She was a little surprised at first, but soon realized that mingyu had obviously come to see her specially.

"Follow me." mingyu snatched the wine glass from jisoo's hand and slammed it on the table.

Most of the full glass of wine was spilled out. Attracting a crowd of people to watch. jisoo didn't change his expression.

He smiled and apologized to the guest before taking mingyu aside.

"I'll explain to you later. You can leave first."

"You want to stay?"

"Let me go." jisoo looked at his wrist being pinched tightly by mingyu, knowing that he was in trouble this time.

"Follow me now."

"I said, I'll explain to you later."

jisoo had no choice but to turn around and wink at the security in the crowd.

"Security!"

"Sir, please get out."

After a while, several big guys came over behind the patrol manager.

mingyu wanted to take jisoo with him, but was blocked by two concierges, "Sir, please cooperate."

"Get out of the way!" mingyu became anxious and shouted to jisoo,

"If you don't come with me, I will tell your dad..."

Jisoo took a deep breath. There was no way to continue tonight. She glared at mingyu and had to compromise temporarily and walked out with him first.