Chapter 28: More and more adapted to such a dialogue.

Breast surgery?

Lisa laughed out loud at Rosé serious yet shy look. She lowered her head and saw that the other person's hand was still on her body.

The fingers are slender and beautiful, very slender.

Unexpectedly, the little white rabbit is actually a doctor? However, the way she wears a white coat and talks softly makes people think even more...

Well, Lisa calmed down the colored thoughts in her heart. Last time, it was because she was too enthusiastic that she scared the other party away.

Lisa secretly thought that this time, no matter how hard she tried, she would make this little white rabbit her girlfriend.

"Miss Manoban?" Rosé face became even hotter when Lisa stared at her, and she became more and more embarrassed.

"Maybe it's just a psychological effect. I feel better now." Lisa stared into Rosé's eyes and spoke softly. She completely restrained her usual charming and vixen side, and now she looked like a gentle and beautiful big sister.

"If you are still worried, I can check again."

"Yeah, okay." Lisa responded, thinking that her future girlfriend was too soft, blushing at every turn, and always speaking in a soft voice.

She wanted to press her down on the bed and kiss her, but within two seconds, Miss Lisa began to think of some colorful pictures again...

Convergence, pay attention to convergence.

The assistant stood there for a long time and felt embarrassed. It was not right to stay, let alone to leave directly, so she cautiously asked Lisa, "Miss.Manoban?"

"You should go back to the company first." Only then did Lisa notice the big light bulb in the room.

"That……"

"Go back when I ask you to."

"Well, you can give me your orders." The assistant has been with Lisa for several years and knows a lot about her boss's personality. In this situation, it's probably that the boss has taken a liking to the little doctor and is busy flirting with her.

There were only two people left in the ward.

Lisa  clearly saw the opponent's job card and silently remembered these three words in their hearts.

"I have nothing else to do first..." After completing her job, Rosé couldn't wait to escape. Because of what happened before, she was embarrassed to look directly into Lisa's eyes.

"Doctor Park."

"Yeah." When talking to Lisa, Rosé felt as if there were ants crawling on her, feeling uncomfortable.

"Are you crying again? Your eyes are swollen." Lisa's voice at this moment was so gentle that she could squeeze water out of her mouth, and she was a true acting talent.

Rosé's eyes were indeed a little swollen. He was scolded by the department director in the morning, and his eyes were red again in the bathroom, and they haven't gone away yet.