Chapter 15: It's my job to take care of her.

"No problem." Jisoo replied.

This was also agreed in the contract, but she still needed some time to adapt to the sudden additional identity. The wind has picked up, the night is slightly cool, and summer has passed quietly. After hanging up the phone, Jisoo put the phone back into his pocket and quickened his pace.

"She's my girlfriend."

"My girlfriend doesn't need you to take care of her." …

While walking, Jisoo thought about everything she had encountered in the past half month, which was incredible.

Jisoo originally didn't believe in fate at all, but now he suddenly does. It was as if she and Jennie were destined to pretend to be partners for each other from the first time they met.

"Mom, who wants to move into our house?"

Jennie just hung up the phone, and Elsa immediately stepped forward and asked, looking unhappy, "I don't want strangers living in our house..."

Even though Elsa sometimes acts like a brat, she is actually more introverted and even timid than other children. She never likes to interact with strangers, so Jennie is surprised that  Elsa and Jisoo can be so intimate after they have only met twice.

Maybe the eyesight is really subtle. Jennie put down her phone, looked at the chubby little face in front of her, and said deliberately, "If you don't like it, then mom won't let Aunt Jisoo live here."

When Elsa heard that Aunt Jisoo was coming, she didn't believe it at first. After thinking for a moment, she smiled so hard she couldn't close her mouth and said, "Is it Aunt Jisoo who is coming to live in our house? Mom, are you lying to me?"

"Mom didn't lie to you."

Just as she and Jennie expected, Elsa was so happy when she heard that Jisoo was moving here, she was so happy that she almost danced. After feeling happy for a while, Elsa held Jennie's arm and asked seriously, as if she was trying to verify something extremely important, "Mom, Aunt Jisoo is your girlfriend, right?"

Elsa is still obsessed with this question. She was not satisfied when she didn't get a positive answer last time. At such a young age, she talks about his girlfriend. Jennie hugged Elsa, pinched her cheek, and asked, "Little guy, who taught you this?"

"Tell Elsa first, is Aunt Jisoo your girlfriend?" Elsa said, feeling more and more sure. The children's eyes were filled with anticipation. Jennie looked at Elsa for a moment, nodded and admitted, and said seriously, "She is mom's girlfriend. Mom will have someone to accompany her from now on, so there is no need to worry about Elsa."

The bright smile on Elsa's face became even bigger, "My grandma didn't lie to me. She even bet me that Aunt Jisoo must be your girlfriend."

Jennie was helpless, what were the old and the young discussing... But speaking of it, this finally solves the old lady's knot. Even if it's just a lie, at least it can save the old lady from any regrets.

"That's great! Mom has a girlfriend, and she won't have to be alone anymore..." Elsa became happier as she talked, and she was so happy that she was a little incoherent. Her wish was finally fulfilled, "I have two mothers~"

"Yes, Baby has two mothers." Jennie listened and felt in her heart. She originally just wanted to fulfill the old lady's wish, but she didn't expect Elsa to be so happy.

"When are you going to pick up Jisoo mother?" Elsa urged.

In less than a minute, Elsa changed her name from aunt to mother, and screamed very naturally, as if she had planned it in her heart for a long time.