Chapter 69: she wants to cherish the people she has met now.

Jisoo was so absent-minded that she didn't even bother to answer.

Jennie held a tissue in her hand and continued to wipe the corners of Jisoo's lips. Their eyes inevitably touched each other. This seemingly simple action made both of them feel complicated.

The head trauma made  Jisoo dizzy and confused.

She frowned and squinted her eyes, and there were some overlapping images in front of her eyes. When Jennie fingers inadvertently rubbed her cheek, she became even more distracted, looking at the other person's eyes without evading... I wish I could reach Jennie heart, I wish  Jennie really belonged to me.

Jennie also looked at Jisoo. For a moment, she wanted to hug the person in front of her into her arms.

"I'll do it myself."Jisoo took the tissue from Jennie hand quite naturally, but the corners of her mouth had already been wiped clean, so she wiped it again with an indifferent expression, which seemed super redundant.

Every detail is visible to Jennie.

Jisoo lowered his head and drank the porridge in the bowl again.

Jennie was standing beside the bed, and the shadow happened to be reflected on her. She glanced at the shadow falling on the back of her hand, feeling in a trance. I almost finished half of the porridge, but I still couldn't taste it.

Jennie stared at Jisoo's profile for a long time and asked, "Are you going home for the weekend?"

The word "go home" always sounded wrong to Jisoo. She still raised her head towards Jennie and said, "Well, I promised to spend time with the little one this weekend."

"I'll pick you up when the time comes." Jennie tried to say.

"No need..."  Jisoo shook his head. The words that came out between her thin lips seemed pale and weak. She felt that her head was getting more and more dizzy and there was still a dull pain.

"What's wrong? Your head still hurts?"

Jisoo was startled because Jennie seemed a little nervous.

After talking about it that day, Jisoo felt that the relationship between her and Jennie was finally over, and Jenniw thought so too.

They have done a great job for more than a month.

It should be said that it is more appropriate to pretend to be very good, so good that everyone thinks that the other person has let go of themselves, and that they are just dispensable in the other person's heart.

It wasn't until tonight that the two of them broke the mask a little bit. Rather than feeling free and relieved, they feel more like torturing each other.

Jisoo always felt that Jennie cared about her again, which was different from the last time they were at night. At that time, Jennie concern was more like that of a friend, and they kept a distance with each other.

But tonight, there was a little more ambiguous warmth.

Is it an illusion? Jisoo laughed at herself in her heart. Did she still have some misconceptions about Jennie? At first, she felt that  Jennie liked herself as much as she liked her.

Jisoo can't help but have random thoughts, but towards Jennie, she no longer dares to be sentimental.

At this time, Jennie sudden concern made Jisoo's mood even more confusing. The feeling that she had never really let go began to run rampant in her heart again.

She rubbed her head, feeling depressed and uncomfortable.

"Don't move." Jennie took Jisoo's hand and said softly, "If you feel uncomfortable, eat something and go to bed early."