Chapter 3: Meet her again.

As soon as these words spoken, jisoo felt she was being naughty, especially when she conquettishly called "sister.. "

Jennie who had always kept her emotions to herself, glanced at jisoo and frowned. She was almost deceived by seemingly innocent face tonight. It turned out that she was meddling with other people business.

Thinking that, jennie simply left jisoo, without saying anything.

Just left like this...?

"Hey... "Jisoo looked at arrogant figure walking away, dumbfounded and didn't have time to explain, " I was joking, you miss understand me.. "?

The other party ignored her, had already left..!

Jisoo helplessly stood there, thinking of all the incidents tonight, and smiled like a after thought.

Afterwards, she is the only one left.

The smile on Jisoo face disappeared again, just like taking of the mask. She breathed sigh of relief and looked up sky, It's was pitch black, she Veguly see few stars,That flickering and off.

It's was late at night, and the crowd and noisy street become deserted and lonely.

Passing through familiar road alone, jisoo was tired and walked familiar direction. The night view of Seoul at two or three in the morning was not unfamiliar to jisoo. After all she had seen it to many times.

Ten minutes latter jisoo stopped, in for of huge stone tablet, engraved in powerful running script character, Seoul medical university.

Jisoo come closer and gently, touched marble surface with her slender fingers, her fingers tips was silently cold and she thought a lot, she still remembers the mood she felt when she first stepped here five years ago.

What a joy was, this was the place where her dream begin.

Seoul medical university, majoring in clinical medicine, just entered the first year of graduate school this year. This jisoo true label.

It's incredible...!

Most people can't imagine that a girl who frequently in night club can be a top student in medical university. After all Seoul medical university is institutions that many people can only dream of...

"Since you can't protect yourself, then don't come to these Place.. " jisoo suddenly thought of these sentence and person who said it, and faint smile appeared on her face.

For jisoo who started lived Indepanbtly, in society at the age of sixteen, she is very good at protecting herself.

It can be only side that, miss jisoo face is too easy arouse protective desire of others, she seems to innocent and doesn't  no anything, but in fact , she had much more experience then her peers.

If possible, Jisoo whould also look like her, maintaining innocence not knowing the world. Regardless of other fact, if you choose remain innocent, no one choose to be mature right..?

But there are many things that you can't think about it.

Even though, she had lot of helpless, jisoo never complaining herself, life was unsatisfied nine out of ten, but it can't be denied she also encounter to some good things.

For example, i met her today..!

Jisoo realized that why did She think of that face again... ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At three thirty in the morning, At the door of Dornmitary... Jisoo took the key open the door, when she opened the door, the light in the room was still on.