Chapter 82: The first kiss is more beautiful than anything else.

It was silent late at night, except for a few whispers in the ear from time to time.

"Wife~" Jisoo curved the corners of her lips and gently called Jennie the title she wanted to hear just now with half-closed eyes. She thought that Jennie needed to be comforted by herself now.

Jennie smiled, "Yeah."

"I love you." Jisoo became emotional when she said this against Jennie's forehead.

Jisoo's affectionate confession and touching smile made Jennie's heart heat up. Jisoo had always been her greatest courage. She turned over slightly, looked down at Jisoo's delicate face, and kissed Jisoo's eyes again.

Jisoo was lying on her back, her hair a little messy on the pillow. At this moment, when she looked at Jennie, she almost forgot how to breathe and pursed her lips subconsciously.

Many times, Jennie saw  Jisoo clearly having the urge to get close to her, but before anything happened, she saw Jisoo holding it back.

In fact, she has given Jisoo enough "privileges". If Jisoo wants to kiss her, she will not refuse.

But Jisoo didn't, because Jisoo's first consideration was always Jennie feelings.

Jennie couldn't bear to let Jisoo be wronged, but she just let Jisoo be wronged again and again. Now that they are together, she still caressed Jisoo cheek with her left hand, "Fool, don't bear it all the time."

Jisoo likes to hear Jennie say that she is stupid. There is always a sweetness that she puts on the tip of her heart. Her lips slowly relax under the light touch of Jennie's fingertips.

After a pause, Jennie smiled softly and said, "I think so too." Focusing on Jisoo's lips, Jennie spoke out her true thoughts.

Jisoo felt what Jennie said tonight, and still remembered that her lips would be pushed away as long as they were a little closer to Jennie. But now, Jennie would take the initiative to hold her and whisper to her ambiguously.

"If you feel uncomfortable, you must tell me," Jisoo was still worried. She smiled and continued to reassure her, "wife, let's take it slow. There is still a lot of time anyway."

In addition to acting coquettishly, Jennie felt that Jisoo had caught another key to her life, which was to call her "wife".

After looking at Jisoo for two seconds, Jisoo's red lips slightly opened, "Baby."

Because of this sound, Jisoo's heart was beating again. In the past, she guessed that Jennie must be cold and uninformed about emotions, but in fact, after they were really together, Jisoo found that Jennie knew better than herself.

There is literally fire inside the ice.

What made Jisoo even more depressed was that Jennie's passionate side was only revealed in front of her.

"Say again." Jennie sighed.

Jisoo was fine at first, but Jennie said this and became even more embarrassed. But now the atmosphere between them seems to be too "embarrassing". Now that Cold Beauty  has spoken like this, Jisoo is very good, " Wife..."

It is quite now.

Looking at each other, the two of them lowered their eyes and leaned towards each other's lips almost at the same time, and then kissed each other gently and softly.

No matter how much she thought about it before, Jisoo mind went blank the moment she touched it. Although the massage was very shallow bit by bit, a numb feeling spread throughout his body instantly.