Chapter 59: Jisoo decided to let go of Jennie on Valentine's Day.

February 14, romance belongs to others.

When Jisoo learned that on the evening of Valentine's Day, she was at home waiting for Jisoo to come home, but Jennie was with Nancy, she gave up the idea of ​​​​proposing her love.

To be honest, Jisoo never felt that Jennie belonged to her, nor did she feel that she was really close to her. When she saw those eye-catching scandel, she only became more and more sure of her suspicions. It seemed that the reason for the barrier between her and Jennie was finally found.

It's not that Jennie doesn't have a good impression of her, Jisoo understands this, but she can't stand that Jennie is still thinking about other people. She can continue to be ambiguous with Jennie, and maybe Jennie will slowly accept her. But Jisoo doesn't want this. She ideally believes that when two people are together, they should be relatively equal. She hopes that the relationship is pure and that Jennie will be undistracted when accepting her, instead of being entangled with other people like a mess. .

Some things cannot be obtained by forcing, and even if they are forced, they will lose their original meaning, such as liking.

Jisoo decided to let go of Jennie on Valentine's Day.

-----------------

JM COMPANY.

Lisa walked into Jennie office and saw that Miss. Jennie Still had a calm expression on her face and was handling her work in an orderly manner, as if nothing had happened.

"Jennie, have you read today's headlines?!" When Lisa saw the headlines, her lungs almost exploded. It's about Jennie and Nancy. Last night's dinner was secretly photographed, especially during their private conversation, many ambiguous and ambiguous angles were captured. Late-night secret meetings, romantic dinners, and rekindling of old flames were all piled up with catchy words. With clues, the underground love affair between the two of them was dug out, and a story of unexpected abuse was written vividly. The love is deep and very "touching". This is the face of a marketing account. For the sake of traffic, black words can also be written in white for you.

"I have issued a statement to clarify." Jennie looked up at Lisa and said concisely.

She was really calm, as if she was not the party involved. As soon as these scandel of news came out, Lisa naturally went to find someone to suppress them as soon as possible, and also contacted Nancy for timely public relations.

However, once these things are revealed, it will inevitably cause a splash.

Seeing Jennie always calm reaction, Lisa could only wonder if she still couldn't forget Nancy. Lisa thought at this moment, should she really not have done that in the first place? She felt that Nancy was too scheming and "dirty" to be good enough for Jennie, so she would rather be a villain than break them up.

Jennie mother divorced because of Jennie father's cheating. Lisa knew that Jennie was sensitive to this aspect, so she deliberately let those photos fall into Jennie hands.

Sure enough, Jennie chose to break up with Nancy.

Did you really do something wrong? Seeing that Jennie was still entangled with Nancy, Lisa gradually began to regret it. When she recalled the situation back then, she admitted that she was too young and immature. Even if she looked down on Nancy, what could she do if Jennie liked her? After all, she was just a nosy outsider.