Chapter 4: Too Intimate

Jennie looked carefully at the other party work ID, the name column says Kim Jisoo. She is also same has her surname..!

Really A Doctor....

Jennie couldn't explain what she said, Miss. Kim words and actions at night made difficult for people misunderstand something. It's was precisely because of the night that Jennie impression of miss. Kim could not be any better...

Jennie could still remember the situation at the time.

Jisoo held soda water in her hand. Due to temperation different, a layer of frost formed on the plastic bottle, making her palm has her cold as the person in front of her.

But in the hot summer, I feel comfortable. The hospital was quite at noon.

After works long time, Jisoo was little tired but it's disappeared this chance of encounter.

The smile on her face still innocent, like a little girl who didn't understand anything when she first entered society.Jennie disagreed, but speaking of it, it's was more appropriate for her to appear in the hospital wearing white coat, then hanging out in a night club with glasses of wine.

Now this the daytime, when light is strongest even dazzling the white walls, jisoo and jennie looked at each other, it's was much more real then the darkness that blur at night.

"Jisoo~~ " the short talk was broken, a young nurse in blue uniform came over in hurry, "why didn't you reply my message. . ? " the phone is running out of battery, " " the director is looking for you hurry up..!

The little nurse about to pull jisoo and was to about leave,jisoo glanced at Jennie harridly, and wanted to say something.

But found out that there seemed to be nothing to say, so she just say hello,"Mr.Kim, then i am leaving first, "Jennie glanced at her didn't respond..

She wore flat shoes today her figure looks even more petite.

The back was so thin, that it's looked like it could be blown away by a gust if wind.

After standing there for a moment, Jennie walked slowly  toward the bench on the corridor and set down with old lady.

Mrs. Lee Lowered her head and stubbornly untied messy threads in her hand. It's took several times to untie the ropes. Which become more messy, but she still refused to give up, she was such a stubborn old lady.

Not far away, jisoo couldn't help but look back and saw jennie and Mrs. Lee sitting together, chatting. jisoo suddenly understood something. It turned out...

"Hurry up, the director is going crazy."

"coming."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandma," jennie took the string from the old lady's hand and said patiently, "We will go through the discharge procedures today. Come home with me."

"If I don't leave the hospital, I'm fine here. If I don't go to your place, I'll stay in the hospital." Old Mrs. Lee was as stubborn as a child.

"The doctor said you can be discharged from the hospital. How can I rest assured that you are here alone?"

"Why are you worried? Let me tell you, the doctors and nurses here are very kind to me. They even chat with me to relieve my boredom when they have time.

By the way, the little doctor just now is the girl I often told you. She is so kind. …” That little doctor, whom jennie had heard the old lady praise so many times, was actually her? jisoo's face immediately appeared in Jennie's mind, and she remembered the gentle and serious look with her head lowered just now...