Chapter 77: An unexpected but gentle kiss.

Rubbing the tip of their noses ambiguously, their breaths caressed each other's faces. Just when their lips were almost touching, a confused and childish voice sounded in their ears, which was very inappropriate, "Little Mommy~~~"

Jennie was so shocked that Jisoo immediately opened his eyes, and stepped back a few inches as if her head was electrocuted. She distanced herself from Jennie and remained serious.

I'm afraid that the little guy will see something she shouldn't see.

Jennie also opened her eyes at this time. She stared at the ceiling and breathed a sigh of relief subconsciously.

Jisoo felt inexplicably embarrassed.

"Little mommy." Elsa hummed again.

Jisoo turned around and saw Elsa rubbing her head slightly on the pillow, squinting her eyes and still mumbling, "When will you go home..."

It turned out to be a dream.

After murmuring a few words, Elsa voice gradually became softer, her breathing was even and she still slept soundly.

When Jisoo looked at Jennie again, she bit her lip and smiled quietly, a little shy and a little playful.

When Jennie saw it, she also raised her lips. She stretched out her hand to help the children beside her pull up the quilt, and then said, "Sleep."

Jisoo felt a little empty in her heart. She almost...

"I will turn off the light." Jennie said again.

Jisoo stared at Jennie frown. For some reason, even though they were more open and honest tonight, she still felt that there was a gap between her and Jennie. She always felt that Jennie seemed to be hiding something from her.

Jennie saw Jisoo looking at her intently, as if she wanted to say something, "What's wrong?"

"In the future, whether you are happy or unhappy, please tell me, okay?" Jisoo spoke to Jennie seriously. She wanted to know Jennie better.

If Jennie wasn't ready to be honest, she wouldn't come back and pester Jisoo again, "Yeah."

After receiving a positive answer, Jisoo smiled. Suddenly, she moved towards Jennie, closed her eyes, put her soft lips against Jennie eyebrows, and kissed her gently.

The kiss was unexpected but gentle, with a warm and sweet scent. By the time Jennie reacted, Jisoo lips had already left, and he looked at her with sincere and firm eyes, "I'll be with you."

I'll be with you. When Jisoo said this to Jennie, she was once again humble after all. But facing Jennie, Jisoo accepted her fate.

Jennie felt warm because Jisoo told her what she needed most.

Emotions will wash away part of reason. At least now, when Jennie faces Jisoo, she has completely lost her previous "reason". At this time, her trust in Jisoo far exceeds other concerns. This was proof of her fall. Looking at Jisoo bright-eyed smile, Jennie  knew that she was falling deeper and deeper.

After kissing Jennie, Jisoo reached out and turned off the night light. The darkness made the night more peaceful, so quiet that it was like hearing the pounding heartbeat. Jisoo lay on her back and closed his eyes, but she was not sleepy at all.

Jennie was still thinking about the kiss Jisoo had just placed between her eyebrows. Before she had time to think too much, Jisoo kissed her, and when she reacted, all that was left was sweetness.

Perhaps, crossing that hurdle is not as difficult as imagined. Jennie recalled that when Jisoo warm and soft lips pressed against hers, she even felt a little comfortable.