Chapter 52: If two people are going to be together, they should be more honest.

Because of the accident six years ago, Shin Hee Ri felt somewhat guilty towards Nancy. Although it sounded like we were consensual, Nancy drank a lot of wine at that time and was so drunk that she didn't even know who she was.

But she wasn't drunk.

When Nancy hugged her and kissed her passionately, she knew what they were doing and didn't push her away. Desire defeated her reason, and they had sex like that.

After a night of entanglement, when they woke up and saw each other's faces the next day, both Shin Hee Ri and Nancy regretted it.

At that time, Nancy was sitting on the bed, his face dry and pale, silent but with tears streaming down his face.

Although the breakup has been confirmed, Nancy still feels like she has betrayed Jennie. The same is true for Shin Hee Ri. If it had happened to others, But Nancy was Jennie girlfriend. Even if they broke up, she would inevitably have a knot in her heart.

Shin Hee Ri would never forget the scene of Nancy leaning on the bed, smoking a cigarette and crying silently. She thought that Nancy blamed her in her heart, and she felt guilty. If she could have remained rational for a moment, this accident would not have happened.

That morning, the two of them didn't say anything, but after that day, they both had a tacit understanding and never mentioned it again, as if nothing had happened, as if everything was just a dream.

Shin Hee Ri originally thought that Nancy would not give up on Jennie. After all, Nancy had been pursuing Jennie for so long, but she did not expect that Nancy later went abroad, and her relationship with Jennie ended.

Six years have passed.

The old things that had been buried in Shin Hee Ri heart were brought back to mind because of the encounter some time ago.

It seems destined to remain entangled.

"Jennie is still single..."

When she heard these words from Shin Hee Ri's mouth, Nancy suddenly paused. She pressed on Shin Hee Ri, and their rapid breathing slowly became steady.

"What did you say?" Nancy heard it. She heard Ahin Hee Ri say that Jennie had been single since she broke up with her, but she couldn't believe it.

Shin Hee Ri promised Lisa that she would not mention this matter to outsiders, and it was not easy for her to interfere in other people's feelings. But just seeing Nancy drunken and painful appearance, Shin Hee Ri remembered six years ago again... She still told Nancy the truth.

"Isn't she married?"

Facing Nancy series of questions, Shin Hee Ri remained silent and said nothing more. She pushed Nancy away, stood up, straightened her clothes, and said, "If you're not feeling uncomfortable, I'll leave first."

"Hee Ri..." nancy held the other person's hand and did not let go, "Please explain clearly what you mean."

Even if she didn't want to get involved, she already got involved. Shin Hee Ri took a breath and said in a very soft voice, "She is in a physical marriage."

But Nancy heard it clearly. She let go of Shin Hee Ri hand and stood there in trance. Soon there was the sound of the door being closed. She looked up and she was the only one left in the room.