Chapter 38: Palm to palm, fingers clasped together.

What should you do if you make your girlfriend angry?

The search turned up a lot of answers, with a variety of answers.

"Say sweet words..."

"Pressed on the bed and kissed forcefully..."

"Roll on the bed, if that doesn't work, do it twice..."

"..."

Jennie stared at the screen seriously. The more she looked at it, the more her brows furrowed. Sure enough, it still wasn't suitable. Then she silently turned off her phone.

The car is quiet.

Jisoo next to her is still sleeping with her head tilted. After a busy day in the hospital, she is very tired. If she has a little spare time on weekdays,  Jisoo will habitually squint her eyes and take a nap.

Jennie eyes fell on Jisoo's face again. She didn't wake her up immediately. She just looked at her carefully and remembered how Jisoo looked sulky just now...

"Even if I like Teacher Shin, does it have you anything to do with Miss.Jennie?!"

Jennie knew that this was what Jisoo said out of anger, and she also knew that it was her answer that made Jisoo anxious.

You are free to choose who you like. When Jennie said this, she was also angry with Jisoo. In her heart, she cared about Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri being intimate and ambiguous, but when she thought about it, what right did she have to mind?

Jisoo and Jennie usually have strong tempers and refuse to give in. When they meet together, one of them is destined to be willing to give in first.

In the end, Jisoo gave in first and explained.

Jennie recalled that Jisoo had turned her back to her just now and put aside her face to explain her grievances in a depressed manner. Staring at the pretty and charming face in front of her, she couldn't help but smile.

Ji8 occasionally acted coquettishly in front of her, or caused a little awkwardness like before. Jennie found that not only was she not bored, but... she liked watching it.

After all, Jisoo always wears a stubborn and optimistic mask in front of others, which is rarely the case.

To like the unknown side of the other person and only show it in front of yourself is a disguised form of possessiveness.

Jennie admitted that she had a special possessive desire for Jisoo. She and Jisoo clearly only had a contractual relationship, but she had a possessive desire outside of the contract.

This desire is out of control and I don’t know when it started.

Slowly, Jennie realized that she liked to see Jisoo just smile at her; she liked to have ordinary and trivial conversations with
Jisoo; and she even liked to sleep with Jisoo holding her in her arms while she murmured in her sleep.

It was a warmth I had never experienced before.

So when Suzy asked her if she had any thoughts and impulses about Jisoo's further development, Jennie calmly thought about it and found out that she did.