Chapter 12: I thought of that innocent and harmless face again.

"I already have a girlfriend."

Then bring me and Mingyu together...------Ah

"You have a girlfriend? When did this happen?" Woojin was quite surprised by Jisoo's sudden girlfriend.

He just saw that her daughter had been single, so he tried his best to bring Jisoo and Mingyu together. . Woojin mentioned the matter of marrying Mingyu more than once. Jisoo had a headache about her relationship with Mingyu, largely because of Woojin interference.

She deliberately distanced herself from Mingyu to avoid misunderstandings, but Woojin regarded Mingyu as his prospective son-in-law by default. A lie requires countless lies to cover it up.

"We've been talking for a long time, I just didn't tell you."

Woojin stared at Jisoo's eyes for a long time, "Girl, are you lying to me?" My own daughter, I know more or less.

"Why did I lie to you? Do you really think I can pay for the surgery alone?"

"Are you really dating a girlfriend?"

Woojin first heard what Jisoo said and began to believe it. After all, Jisoo was still a student. How could one person afford such high treatment costs?

"You never mentioned it to me...does she know about our family situation?"

"she knows." The lies kept getting further and further.

"Then this girl is quite attentive to you..."  Woojin was stunned for a moment, then muttered.

Woojin has always blamed himself. He is a useless man with no education and no ability. When he was diagnosed with chronic arthritis, his wife divorced and ran away. The next year, he lost a leg while working on a construction site.

From then on, he had to do menial and back breaking work. Nothing can be done. Under such family conditions, Jisoo had to come out to make a living very early and even subsidize the family.

The daughter is very good and beautiful, and she would have a bright future in an ordinary family, but she happened to be her own daughter, and she was born to endure hardships and be dragged down.

So Woojin felt guilty first and lived in guilt for most of his life.

"She is very good to me, and we... plan to get married."

Jisoo naturally understood Woojin intention of wanting her to marry Mingyu. It was just that he couldn't let go of herself.

She probably said that She had a destination, which was the only way to solve this thorny problem. The best way.

Otherwise, her father would always want to push her towards Mingyu

"Planning to get married?"

Jisoo nodded, "Yeah."

Woojin thought about it first. If the purpose was not to get married, how could the other party be willing to pay for the surgery?

"As long as She treat you well, that's fine..."

The man repeated this sentence humbly and awkwardly. Jisoo brought the porridge to Woojin's mouth.

"Can you bring her here so dad can meet her?" Even in front of his daughter, Woojin felt extremely inferior. If it weren't for his cowardice and low self-esteem, he wouldn't be as strong as Jisoo's independence.

There must be at least one person in a family who can take charge.

"Drink porridge first."

Jisoo did not answer directly. Woojin did not continue talking, thinking that if they met, he would have to embarrass his daughter again. After silently drinking half a bowl of porridge, Woojin couldn't help but plead, "I think it's better to let me meet. I feel at ease..."