Chapter 88: We will make up for what we didn't do before.

Jisoo slightly opened the collar of her loose nightgown, and Jennie's smooth and white shoulders came into view.

It was like conducting an experiment that required extreme caution. Jisoo is always paying attention to Jennie's reaction. Although Jennie is cooperating with her, she knows that it is not easy for Jennie to take this step.

Jisoo could feel that when her hand touched her body, she was trembling slightly, as if she was uncomfortable. The movement of her hand stopped, and Jisoo did not continue.

Even though she can accept hugs and kisses,Jennie still has grudges about certain things. In fact, even when facing Jisoo, she can't have that kind of desire.

Jennie likes to kiss Jisoo. On the one hand, she enjoys the sweetness and tenderness she has never experienced before. On the other hand, she wants to work hard to arouse the impulse she should have for her lover.

After all, we have to take this step. Jennie doesn't want Jisoo to wait too long. Every time she sees Jisoo holding back, Jennie feels guilty. She feels that she has not done well enough and can only let her feel aggrieved in silence.

Faced with Jisoo hesitation, Jennie hugged her tightly, touched her face, and asked in an ambiguous low voice, "Why don't you continue?"

When I was in the study just now, someone was extremely impatient.

Jisoo thought for a while and then said softly, "We still have a lifetime. I want to do many things slowly with you."

Even in the process of overcoming mental obstacles, Jisoo hopes to bring enjoyment to Jennie, not just to rush for something to break through.

Because I have a lifetime, I can take my time.

A heart-warming word of love allowed Jennie to gradually relieve her stress and anxiety. Jisoo thoughtfulness and patience hit her weak point, and she was moved again. She hugged Jisoo tightly, buried her face in the crook of her neck, and rubbed her.

In the past, Jennie never felt that happiness could be used to describe her life, but now she is holding Jisoo, experiencing happiness, and tasting the taste of understanding, companionship and love.

After noticing that Jennie had relaxed, Jisoo pressed her lips to Jisoo and continued to kiss her passionately. Soon, she received an equally affectionate response from Jennie.

The warmth lingers between the lips.

"Doctor Suzy said," Jennie whispered while gently rubbing Jisoo hot ears, "You have to try more to make progress."

Feeling the warm breath on her face, Jisoo couldn't control herself anymore as he stared at Jennie face, "From then on, I will seduce you a little bit every day."

Jennie looked at the moving smile on Jisoo face. Suddenly, she turned over with Jisoo in her arms. Even though she was given the privilege, she didn't dare to act arrogantly. It seemed that Miss. Jisoo was destined to be bullied. Before Jisoo had time to react, things changed, and then her face started to burn.

She looked so soft, and it made people want to bully her. Jennie liked her so much that she lowered her eyes and answered Jisoo, "You can have more tonight."

Jisoo gained the upper hand by not paying attention, Jisoo didn't care, but curled up his lips and smiled, and then took the initiative to kiss her deeply.

When the two kissed for the first time, they tried to caress each other's bodies. When their palms lingered, the body temperature and touch were all deeply remembered.

Regarding sex, Jennie once only felt disgusted and disgusted, but now she is willing to try it. Looking at Jisoo's smiling face, she always feels safe and beautiful, and it also gives her a lot of motivation and courage.