Chapter 85: A loving couple.

Jisoo stared at Jennie, speechless, frowning and wanting to laugh. She was really worried about her feelings just now, but she said with a serious face that she... was not good at kissing.

Jennie was teasing Jisoo. Every time she posted it, Miss Jisoo behaved herself and didn't dare to make any other moves.

Looking at Jisoo's face, Jennie said seriously. Looking at Jisoo's reaction, even she couldn't help laughing.

Jisoo knew that she had been teased by Jennie, and she was still in the mood to joke, but this was just a sign of relaxation, wasn't it? When Jennie stared into her eyes and smiled, she made Jisoo lose her mind again.

Jisoo was also wondering if he was a little too restrained, so that every time it was Jennie who took the initiative to hint.

It was indeed too much restraint. Tonight, Jennie made her understand this through practical actions. She could not imagine that Jennie would still have such a passionate side.

Facing Jennie's playful smile, Jisoo suddenly buried her head in her neck, biting her in revenge. Jennie hugged Jisoo tightly. It didn't hurt, but she didn't feel anything at all, because Jisoo bite turned into a kiss.

After kissing the back of Jennie neck, Jisoo slowly raised her head. As soon as they looked into each other's eyes, Jennie held her face up again. The tip of Jennie nose rubbed her cheek, and her soft lips wandered around her mouth.

No matter how she could withstand this, Jisoo always felt... Jennie was particularly different tonight, as if she was trying her best to tease herself, and even her breathing was heavier than usual.

"Close your eyes." Jennie ordered softly.

"Oh..." Jisoo smiled sweetly, and while obediently closing her eyes, she pouted slightly. Sure enough, the next second she felt her lips being held by someone, and warmth and sweetness spread in her heart, like Sweet spring trickles down.

If it's not passionate enough, be more passionate. Jennie held the back of Jisoo's head and tried, inch by inch, the kiss got deeper and deeper.

Jisoo froze at first, and then responded awkwardly.

The understanding becomes more natural every time. Jennie felt even more unable to extricate herself. The corner of her heart that had been dry for decades finally felt moist. At this moment, she was holding Jisoo, and naturally she couldn't get enough.

The first deep kiss, Jisoo almost went limp from Jennie kiss. Their lips were tightly together, entwining, hooking, and intertwining. They were almost suffocating, but they still couldn't bear to separate.

Seeing that Jisoo face was blushing from her kiss, Jennie smiled. It seemed that it was necessary for her to understand "how to improve her kissing skills" in advance. Judging from Miss Jisoo current reaction, the effect was not bad.

"Do you like it?" Jennie's asked proactively.

Because of the entanglement just now, Jisoo couldn't breathe, and he still couldn't recover from the feeling just now. She originally said she would take her time with Jennie, but Ms. Jennie's "speed of progress" was too fast.

When Jisoo didn't answer, Jennie deliberately teased her and asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you like it?"

Jennie smile and whisper were obviously teasing her again. Jisoo wondered if a boring person would become like this once they stopped being boring and exposed their true nature?

In front of others, Jennie is still bored, but now when facing Jisoo, she no longer has to hide it. She can say what she wants and do what she wants, so when she is with Jisoo, she always Relax and enjoy.