Chapter 17: I'm waiting for you.

"I'm waiting for you."

When Jisoo said these three words softly, the atmosphere in the study room became even more ambiguous, so ambiguous that it made people think about it.

"Yes." Jennie responded in a low voice, with a faint smile on his usually cold face. Their eyes met, and the two of them kept talking to each other. When they acted, there was always an indescribable tacit understanding.

Jisoo's mind has not yet gotten over the sound of "baby", which sounded unexpected to her... but also affectionate, so natural that it was like they called each other that way on weekdays.

Looking at Jennie again, Jisoo thought that although Miss. Jennie usually looked meticulous, she turned out to be better at acting than himself. The most surprised person present was undoubtedly Miyeon.It's hard to believe that the words just came from Jennie's mouth.

She has watched Jennie grow up for so many years, and she is the person who knows Jennie best. Looking at Jennie, the smile at the corner of Miyeon's mouth slowly became intriguing. Could it be that she had enlightened? Then I thought about it, it didn't dawn on me.

When did Jennie live like this... Miyeon looked at the young couple in front of her and suddenly felt like she had turned into a light bulb.

("Baby, you go take a shower first...I'm waiting for you." )

This young man, indeed... Miyeon's eyes fell on Jisoo's figure for a long time, examining her carefully until the other party left and gently closed the door of the study.

Miyeon expressed her curiosity about the person who could make her niece awaken.

"Auntie, you go to bed early tonight."

Miyeon is forty-five years old this year, but she has a very young mentality. She suddenly laughed and teased Jennie, saying in a meaningful tone, "Can't wait?"

"..." Jennie looked helpless. "Well, my girlfriend is quite beautiful."

Miyeon nodded and analyzed thoughtfully, but the old lady said that the other party was still a graduate student at a medical university, "She is just a little young and cautious. Why do you suddenly plan to get married?"

Having communicated with Jennie several times before, Miyeon knew that she was a non-marriage person. Jennie answered simply, "When I meet the right person, I just think about it."

Although it is simple, it is an irrefutable reason. "Good thing, good thing. This time the old lady can rest assured. I don't have to worry about you anymore."

Miyeon had 100% trust in Jennie's vision. She couldn't help but sigh, "That little girl should be quite capable. , it can enlighten you, it’s not easy.”

Jennie smiled and said nothing. "I won't talk about it today," Miyeon stood up from the sofa and said with a smile, "Hurry up and coax your wife to go, lest your little girlfriend will have any objections to my aunt in the future."

"Well, you go to bed early." After getting up and seeing Miyeon off, Jennie went back to the study and continued to sit in front of the computer, dealing with endless work. The minute hand moves in circles, and the night is deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo sat cross-legged on the carpet, playing puzzles with Elsa. Aunt Zhou came twice, and the little guy didn't seem to have any intention of taking a bath and sleeping. Put the last piece of the puzzle together.

Seeing that it was already late, Jisoo said, "My dear, it's time to take a bath and go to bed. Be good."

"Mom~"