Chapter 46: Kiss her until she's happy.

Lisa urged again.

Several people were waiting for Jisoo's answer, but Jisoo was distracted and thinking about other things and remained silent.

Seeing this, Jennie thought that  Jisoo looked tired after a long day at work, so she turned around and explained to everyone, "Sorry, she is feeling a little uncomfortable, so she won't go."

The things that should be discussed were all discussed at the dinner table, and then it was just about eating, drinking and having fun. Lisa always liked these occasions and was good at handling them.

Jennie has no interest in this aspect.

Not to mention that Nancy is still here.

Although she appeared to be indifferent on the surface, Jennie didn't want to see Nancy and would think of some things she didn't want to think of.

What Nancy said to Jennie when they broke up undoubtedly cast a new shadow on Jennie's heart.

"We're not going." Jennie turned around and whispered to Jisoo again, but after saying this, Jisoo didn't show a satisfied smile as she expected.

Jisoo rarely does this, almost showing her emotions on her face. Sometimes she admires her own strength, because no matter how hard or tired she is, she can still laugh.

But after hearing what Lisa said just now, and knowing that Jennie had always been pretending to be someone else, Jisoo...

Can't even laugh.

"If you feel uncomfortable, go back and rest early." Lisa heard what Jennie said and  something to help.

Lisa, who has always been good at observing words and expressions, could not detect anything from Jennie at this time. Whether Jennie had let go of Nanch in her heart, she thought, only Ms.Jennie herself knew clearly

The group exchanged a few polite words and dispersed.

Since Lisa was the host, Shin Hee Ri was not familiar with this group of people, so naturally she would not join in the fun, so she found an excuse to evade it politely.

When Nancy left, she rubbed shoulders with Jennie. She smiled, seemingly polite and decent, but Jennie reaction was as usual, giving people a sense of alienation.

After a few minutes, only Jisoo and Jennie were left.

"Go home." Jennie looked at Jisoo and said.

"Um."

In the evening, there was another blizzard in Nancheng. It was blowing like a knife from the north, and the snowflakes were dancing wildly in the sky. It was just a bit too violent. It didn't look beautiful or romantic at all.

It was only half an hour's drive back from the restaurant, but the road was covered with snow and ice tonight, making driving difficult and even causing a severe traffic jam.

The heating in the car is very sufficient, even to the point of feeling stuffy. It was not only the temperature inside the car that was stuffy, but also the surprisingly quiet atmosphere when the two of them were together.