Chapter 74: What should I do if I miss you?

After speaking out, Jennie realized that it was much better to say something and let the other person know it than to keep it in mind. Speaking of which, doesn't she also like Jisoo holding her and saying "I like you" no matter how clingy?

Jennie knew that her retreat and avoidance had caused Jisoo too much injustice. Since she and Jisoo had not missed each other, she wanted to do her best to make up for it.

She was not drunk, but said "I miss you" soberly, which made Jisoo feel relieved and her heart beat rapidly.

What stirred Jisoo was not only Jennie's gentle and sexy voice, but also the fact that Jennie would never say these words according to Jennie dull personality, but Jennie still took the initiative to tell her.

Jennie was slowly opening up to her, and Jisoo could feel the change, which was also the change she wanted to see most.

Just listening to the voice, Jisoo could even imagine how awkward Jennie felt when she said this seriously. On the other hand, that night when she was drunk, Jennie spoke more naturally about love, which was that she was surprised.

Jisoo was even more surprised that Jennie would humbly plead to her, "Don't leave me" when she was drunk.

But, if you like it so much and can't let it go, why did you resist getting closer in the first place? Jennie also said more than once that it takes time, but Jisoo still didn't understand.

Jisoo has calmed down and thought about it these days. Although her relationship with Jennie is developing in the direction she wants, she still feels that there is still some gap between them.

"Jisoo." Jennie heard no sound from the other end of the phone.

Jisoo thoughts were brought back to reality by this soft call. She liked hearing  Jennie call her like this, but Jennie rarely called her like this. "Um?"

"So..." Jennie asked tentatively again, "When will you go home?"

When she knew that there was "I miss you" hidden behind every question, Jisoo heart felt warm when she heard  Jennie ask, "The experiment isn't over yet. It's already half past eleven, why aren't you sleeping yet?" "

When Jennie heard the first half of the sentence, she was a little disappointed. When he heard the concern in the second half, a slight smile appeared on his face. "I just finished some work."

Although she said this, Jisoo got to know Jennie better. She didn't believe that Ms. Jennie would work overtime at home to this point every day. After thinking about it, she said thoughtfully, "I finish class very late these days. You don't have to wait for to give me Call.

Another clear statement.

After a short silence, Jennie opened her thin lips slightly and asked the other end of the phone in a low voice, "What should I do if I miss you?"

Jennie was still a little unaccustomed to talking about her thoughts in her heart like this, but she liked it inexplicably. She thought that Jisoo must also like to hear it.

In the quiet night, the bass is seductive.

Jisoo was aroused again. She lowered her head while listening to the phone and smiled slightly embarrassedly, but she still liked listening. How can you never hear enough when the person you like whispers to you that she misses you?

Even when talking about love, Jennie tone is always reserved. Because of this, she sounds gentle and serious.  Jisoo likes this feeling, the gurgling flow in her heart like a trickle, and then fills her heart.