Chapter 78: I just like you.

Not far away, the two of them sat on the beach in front of the tent. There was no one on the beach. Some of the more than ten tents were still shining brightly, and some of the lights had been extinguished.

Jisoo felt comfortable in the wind. She had never slowed down to relax and rest like this. She was always busy and tired of reality. 

Jennie would leave herself a few days a year to take a vacation and relax, but it couldn't dispel the loneliness.

Sitting on the beach and looking into the distance, the sea level is endless, with sparkling waves extending all the way to the sky.

"So beautiful..." Jisoo smiled and turned to look at Jennie, and then became silent. Ms. Jennie seemed to be worried tonight, so she don't show it too obviously.

"Yes." After a few seconds, Jennie remembered to answer, which seemed a bit abrupt.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around her knees, then tilted her head and leaned lazily on Jennie's shoulder. She half-lidded her eyes and watched the waves hitting the beach again and again, the tide rising and falling.

The two of them cuddled together and watched the sea quietly for a while.

Jennie turned her head slightly, and Jisoo's hair rubbed against the side of her face.

After staring at Jisoo for a long time, she calmly said, "Jisoo."

Jisoo raised her head and could barely see Jennie's face clearly in the dim light. She asked quietly, "Do you have something to tell me?"

Look at Jennie reaction...

It was indeed true. In recent days, Jennie had been giving her this feeling, as if she was hesitant to speak.

Jennie was finally willing to tell her what was on her mind. Jisoo was both happy and worried. She didn't know what Jennie would say to her. Even though they were getting closer and closer during this period, Jennie still had not confirmed their relationship with her.

Jisoo feels that even if the two of them know they like each other, they still need to clearly say "let's be together." Perhaps, she felt that there was still a gap between her and Jennie, and that was why.

For a while, Jisoo was thinking a lot, until she heard Jennie say in a depressed and inferior tone: "I have been receiving psychological treatment..."

It takes courage to expose one's weaknesses and scars. When Jennie said everything, her eyes were always staring at the vast and empty sea. Except for telling her psychiatrist, she never told anyone else about these things. Even the old lady didn't know.

The slutty moans, the turbulent breath, and the scenes of unsightly intertwining scenes... began to appear frequently in Jennie's dreams when she was about five years old. When she first saw her father and her lover in bed, she... Not even five years old.

Slowly, she realized what the images that often flashed through her mind meant.

The more mature you get, the more disgusting you feel.

Her mother was only thirty-two years old when she committed suicide by slitting her wrists. Later, Jennie saw a severe depression report and some antidepressant drugs among her mother's belongings. The man's long-term betrayal was the last straw that broke her mother's heart...

The unknowing seeds planted when I was young took root and sprouted in my heart with time and maturity, slowly clinging to me like a vine with claws, unable to get rid of it, and lingering.

"...So, I said that I am a non-marriage person and I have never thought about getting married."

Jisoo lowered her head and listened to Jennie's words, feeling equally heavy and uncomfortable. No wonder she never mentioned her parents. Jisoo never asked, because she understood that everyone has a reason for silence.