Chapter 87: Bought specially for my wife.

"Go to bed." Jennie sighed slightly, her eyes were hazy when he lowered her eyes to look at the other person, and her arms involuntarily hugged the person on her body tightly, so intimately.

This sentence is tacit consent.

Every breath was an irresistible tease. Jisoo touched Jennie's cheek with her warm hands, gently lifted her hair, and kissed her red lips, which were soft, waxy, and sweet.

Jisoo liked this, holding her and looking at her, and kissing her again and again, her eyes full of visible love.

Jennie remained silent, just enjoying the kiss from Jisoo. When Jisoo's hot lips brushed against her cheeks and corners of her mouth, the two of them looked at each other, and their lips and tongues were entwined in tacit understanding.

How can you kiss someone you like enough? The more restrained you are, the more you desire.

At this moment, Jennie felt Jisoo's thirst. She could hardly breathe and softly called Jisoo's name, "Jisoo.."

Jisoo want to eat her...

"Go back to the room first." Jennie said again.

"Yes." Although Jisoo responded, her mouth was not forgiving at all. She covered Jennie's mouth with a smile, and the kiss was like raindrops. Jennie was helpless and couldn't help but respond. Gradually, the response turned into a request.

Catching each other's breath, the two kissed quickly and passionately on the sofa...

The old lady habitually came to give Jennie fruits and reminded her not to stay up too late. As soon as she opened the door, she saw the two of them hugging each other and kissing each other.

The old lady was stunned.

Someone came in, and Jisoo, who was facing the door, reacted first. When she opened her eyes, Jennie was still kissing her, and the old lady bumped into her.

Jennie also reacted quickly.

Stopped abruptly.

"Grandma..." Jisoo quickly got away from Jennie and smiled awkwardly at the old lady, with a few blushes on her fair cheeks.

Jennie stood up on the sofa, her movements were slow and unhurried, and she even reached out to smooth her hair. She seemed much calmer than Jisoo.

The scene just now really shocked the old lady. She was sure that Jennie and Jisoo were playing a show to make her happy, but she didn't know...the two fake marriages turned out to be true.

The old lady was stunned at first, but after a while she laughed happily. If Jennie could really be with Jisoo, why wouldn't she be happy? When she first learned that the two were getting married, she was overjoyed, but later she was told that the two had a fake marriage, and she was so angry that she became critically ill. Fortunately, after many twists and turns, it turned out to be a good result.

The more she thought about it, the more the old lady's grin became grinning from ear to ear. Jennie finally found her relationship and was still with the little girl he had fallen in love with.

Seeing the old lady staring at her with joy on her face, Jisoo didn't know what to say.

The old lady suddenly forgot what she was doing here. She only remembered when she saw the fruit plate in her hand. She smiled and said, "I'm here to give you some fruit."

Jisoo got up from the sofa and said, "Thank you, grandma."

The old lady still looked at the two of them and smiled. As young people, it is understandable that they are full of blood. "Then I won't bother you anymore, grandma."