Chapter 51: do you like me?

"I just feel so tired and uncomfortable."Jisoo looked at Jennie and muttered softly, her heart rate speeding up, her breathing burning, and there was a faint smell of alcohol on his lips.

Jisoo has never drank so much wine since he left the night. She seemed to be stimulated tonight and drank many glasses of wine.

Jisoo murmur sounded familiar to Jennie. Nancy had said the same thing to her.

I feel tired and uncomfortable not because of drinking, but more because of You. How could Jennie not understand this? She resisted Jisoo's unsolicited enthusiasm time and time again. Jisoo expressed her understanding on the surface, but it was impossible not to feel grudge in his heart.

No matter how enthusiastic you are, if you don't get a response, it will always be extinguished.

Jisoo blushed slightly when she spoke, with aggrieved eyes. Jennie wanted to take her into her arms, hold her and comfort her softly, but at the same time, she was afraid that doing so would bring about a new round of disappointment after giving her a little hope. .

Because of Jisoo, Jennie did try to change herself, but to be honest, she had no confidence that she could change herself. She also had no confidence that Jisoo could accept the forbid psychological disorder. Even if you accept it for a while, there will still be knots in your heart. It won’t take long before you feel tired and fed up...

Therefore, she was attracted to a girl, but she was still hesitant and unable to actively pursue her without any burden in her heart. Although some people may appear arrogant on the surface, they are actually very humble deep down, but they never show their faces and are not known to anyone.

Jennie knew that no matter whether she retreated or approached, she would only bring disappointment to Jisoo. Very selfishly, she got a lot of long-awaited warmth from Jisoo, but she gave very little.

The car was quiet for a long time.

"If you're tired, go to bed early tonight." Jennie's voice was low, slightly hoarse.

Still not getting the response she wanted, Jisoo's eyes were filled with despair. Her usually smart eyes were like a pool of stagnant water. She didn't think it was because Jennie ignored the meaning of her words, but more like she chose to avoid being ignored.

Is that all you care about me?  Jisoo looked away from Jennie face. For the first time, she did not answer Jennie, but put her aside.

After sitting for a while, Jisoo looked expressionless, then silently opened the door and got out of the car alone.

The car door was slammed shut by Jisoo, which hit Jennie heart... She was the only one left in the car, and the atmosphere was extremely cold.

The temperature was several degrees below zero on a winter night, and the wind was as cold as a knife. Jisoo was afraid of the cold, but she seemed to have forgotten the cold for a moment.

She saw the snowflakes falling silently in the dark night, and recalled that night when Jennie was standing downstairs in the dormitory, waiting for her in the cold wind. That was perhaps her sweetest illusion.

At that time, she felt that Jennie liked herself as much as she liked her.

The two of them walked quietly into the house. Jennie was behind Jisoo, following her footsteps and thinking secretly.