Chapter 68: I really want to hug her.

Rosé said that Jisoo hadn't eaten much all day. Jennie was worried that she would be hungry when she woke up, so she went out to buy dinner and fruit. When she returned to the ward, she found that Shin Hee Ri was also there.

From the looks of it, the two seemed to be very close.

Jennie legs seemed to be nailed to the spot, unable to move.

Without her, Jisoo still has someone to take care of her, and can still find comfort in Shin Hee Ri. When Jennie lowered her eyes and thought about it, a look of despair was written on her face, and she had mixed feelings in her heart. It might be meaningless for her to come here tonight.

But in the next second.

"I already have someone I like." Jisoo refused Shin Hee Ri and said decisively and seriously.

Jennie also heard it clearly.

There were twists and turns, disappointment and hope alternated, turbulent Jennie heart. The confusion was because Jennie was never willing to give up on Jisoo from the beginning to the end, but the answers and reactions Jisoo gave her at that time made her feel inferior and sensitive, and she had to deceive herself and tell herself that she was more suitable to live alone.

But right now...

A light seemed to flash in the gloomy eyes again, and Jennie listened to the simple conversation between Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri , and it seemed to flow into her heart again. When Jisoo said "I have someone I like", Jennie heard the familiar stubbornness

So, Jisoo is angry? It seems that she is determined to cut off the relationship and looks like she has given up and doesn't care. It's not because she is really tired and wants to give up, but because she is angry with herself.

Jennie thought calmly. It was rare for her heart that had been clenched tightly during this period to relax a little. Hasn't Jisoo always been this good at pretending? Just like when she was so tired that she couldn't bear it alone, she still pretended to be relaxed and deceived almost everyone.

If this is the case, Jisoo, I will not give up easily. Jennie stood silently at the door and looked at Jisoo on the hospital bed, suddenly feeling like there was a bright future in the dark.

Repeatedly thinking about Jisoo's words "I already have someone I like" in her mind, her tone was just like the first time she confessed to her. Jennie felt warm and moved. Is there any chance for her to make amends with Jisoo?

Jisoo noticed that Jennie was standing silently at the door, a little absent-minded. Couldn't she have heard those words? Then she thought about it, if she heard it, she just heard it, and it didn't matter.

Faced with anything, Jisoo doesn't want to lower her attitude. Her love for Jennie is already an exception. Even if she is still humble and unable to let go, she doesn't want to show this humility and continue it.

So when looking at  Jennie, Jisoo still pretended to be calm.

But Miss Jisoo inner words had long been engraved word by word in someone's heart.

The nurse changed the medicine and left again.

The atmosphere in the ward was a little awkward.

Jisoo words just now made it very obvious. Shin Hee Ri smiled helplessly in her heart. She was rejected for the first time before she confessed her love. This girl was indeed very special, so special that even Jennie was attracted to her.

This was what Shin Hee Ri was most surprised about.

"I'm busy now, you have a good rest." Shin Hee Ri smiled easily, as if she had completely forgotten the embarrassing incident just now, but it was the only way to make it less embarrassing. When she rubbed shoulders with Jennie, Shin Hee Ri also smiled and said, "Take good care of her."