Chapter 13 : Be my girlfriend, just for a minute.

"...I have a request."

Hearing what Jisoo said, Jennie raised his eyebrows and then said, "As long as it's reasonable."

"I also need you to help me deal with my family." If it weren't for this, Jisoo would not have contacted Jennie tonight. If She had a girlfriend, it would indeed save her a lot of worry.

Jennie thought for a moment and said, "Okay."

"besides……"

"What?"

"The cost of my dad's treatment..." Jisoo said slowly, "I will bear it myself."

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked.

She was giving Jisoo a chance to consider. Even though she didn't know the specific situation of the other party, she could guess that Jisoo's financial situation was definitely not optimistic.

"Sure." Jisoo answered firmly. If this marriage is just a purely transactional cooperation, then Jisoo hopes that this transaction is at least relatively fair. She knew that Jennie was not short of money.

The treatment fee, which was enough to make her miserable, might be just a drop in the bucket to the other party, but she couldn't feel at ease.

That stubborn face appeared in Jennie mind again. She always smiles like a flower in front of others, but behind others She hides in the corner gritting his teeth and carrying on. Jisoo, she such a person? "what ever."

"Yeah."

After reaching a consensus, Jisoo felt much more relaxed. After all, it's just acting. She is actually quite good at it.

On weekdays, for the sake of high commissions, she drinks and has affairs with people at night. Isn't that all acting? I was really forced to become an actor by reality.

"Make an appointment to meet and chat."

"good……"

The meeting time is tentatively scheduled for 10 o'clock on Wednesday evening, which is two days later. Jisoo has to work in the hospital during the day, and her school courses and experiments are fully scheduled at night, so her time is basically squeezed.

Jisoo still doesn't know what Jennie does, but she seems to be quite busy. hang up the phone.

Jisoo leaned on the seat and stared up at the ceiling, still recovering from his emotions. Still remembering that day when Jennie said to her, "Let's get married," she thought it was ridiculous, how could it be possible...

But only three days later, it became a certainty. Jisoo rubbed his forehead, squinted his eyes and took a nap for a while, then continued to stare at the book. Everything seems to be the same as usual.

——

Wednesday, late into the night. The bar street became lively again. From the moment she stepped into the night, Jisoo had to put the seductive smile on her face again. Over time, smiling or not smiling is like taking off a mask, almost a mechanical action.

"Jichu, I haven't seen you for many days..." When Amy saw Jisoo, she warmly greeted Jisoo and took Jisoo's arm, "Are you busy recently?"

"Kind of."

"What are you busy with?" Amy blinked.

"It's nothing, I'm busy." Amy was left on the spot and curled her lips helplessly. As for Jisoo, she seems to be enthusiastic about you on the surface. In fact, she never talks about her own affairs.

Amy still doesn't know what Jisoo's job is, it's very mysterious. Another rowdy night. Jisoo chatted and drank with the guests. she glanced at the time on his phone several times until the number got closer to 22, which was the agreed time to meet Jennie.