Chapter 57: It would be great if Jisoo said these words to her.

Deep down, I want to get closer, but I restrain myself from getting closer.

This is true for both Jisoo and Jennie.

Right now, Elsa has become a high-sounding excuse between them. When we are hugging each other ambiguously, with our eyes lingering on each other's faces, how can we hide our feelings so tightly? Both of them couldn't help but feel excited.

Jisoo eyes were almost locked on Jennie face. During this period, many things happened. She was indeed sulky with Jennie. She was angry with Jennie for being cold and hot at same times, and Jennie would not  talk about everything. Not to mention, Jennie pushed her away again and again, and she even felt that Jennie didn't like her that much...

So Jisoo is deliberately indifferent and keeping a distance. She wanted to see Jennie taking the initiative towards her, and she wanted to feel that Jennie cared about her as much as she cared about her.

But Jennie reaction was still as usual, lukewarm, and occasionally she would send a word or two of concern.

Not long after, Elsa fell asleep. After all, children don't have any worries, and they talk about them out loud when they do, but rarely bury them deep in their hearts like adults.

Hugging each other, Jisoo stared at Jennie face. She especially wanted to know how Jennie felt about her. At this time, she could directly ask Jennie, "Do you like me?"

But she was sure that the response she received would be hesitation.

Even so, Jisoo still had a glimmer of hope in her heart. Otherwise, she would not still hold Jennie after Elsa fell asleep. She was looking forward to Jennie saying something to her now.

Even if she just calls her name gently, Jisoo feels like she won't be able to resist.

But Jennie just hugged her, that's all.

Thinking about Suzy words, Nancy words, thinking about Jisoo's repeated initiatives, and also thinking about Jisoo and Shin Hee Ri being together tonight, all kinds of thoughts came to Jennie mind.

The second before making a choice is always the hardest.

Confused, Jennie didn't know how to make a decision at the moment. It’s just that the warmth in my arms has just begun, but it’s gone again...

After waiting, Jisoo let go of Jennie body with hee arms, then turned over and hugged Elsa beside her. She closed his eyes in despair, leaving only Jennie back.

Jennie stared at Jisoo's back for a long time. She reached out and turned off the night light on the bedside and closed her eyes.

No one fell asleep.

The moment of ambiguity ended abruptly. The way they hugged each other and fell asleep just now was like a scene. After the little one fell asleep, they would still be like that.

Jisoo hugged Elsa little body sideways, keeping a distance from Jennie, thinking that if she no longer took the initiative, maybe her relationship with Jennie would fade away day by day, until only the contract was left. But Jennie likes her so reluctantly, is it necessary for her to be humble and proactive?

Thinking of this, my nose felt a little sore.

Jisoo has always felt that she is rational and treats many things the same way. She thinks that if two people are suitable, they will be together, and if they are not suitable, they will separate. But when she faced Jennie, she found that this was not the case.