Chapter 66: As long as we care about each other, how can it end so easily?

Jisoo's words about not getting divorced were just words to coax Elsa. But after hearing this, Jennie still thought of last night's dream.

A short dream that I don't want to wake up from.

In the dream, there was her subconscious expectation for Jisoo. She expected that Jisoo was just angry with her, and when the anger subsided, the two of them would be better, and Jisoo would still choose to stay with her.

But the reality is much more realistic.

Just like now, not every development is what one expects.

"Stop crying, you won't be pretty if you cry." Jisoo coaxed Elsa, looking at the tears on the little guy's cheeks, she couldn't tell the truth.

Even though Jisoo knew that Elsa would understand sooner or later, she still couldn't grit her teeth and confess it. How much impact would this incident have on the child, especially since Elsa still hopes to have a complete family.

Jennie wiped Elsa tears and said, "Let's go upstairs to see Grandma."

Elsa finally stopped crying and nodded obediently.

"Elsa." Jennie saw that Jisoo had hugged Elsa for a long time, but the little guy was still clinging to Jisoo and refused to come down. She whispered, "Come down and go by yourself."

"I still want to whisper to little mommy."  Elsa pouted and said arrogantly.

"What's the whisper?" Jisoo put her ear to Elsa, "Listen, little mommy, I will tell you."

Elsa whispered to Jisoo, "Did mom make you unhappy? I've already told mom that she will make you happy in the future and won't make you angry again. So when will you go home? , I miss you so much every night."

Jennie unconsciously glanced at Jisoo's side face, her skin was rosy and fair, her eyes were slightly squinted, and the corners of her lips were raised in a gentle and patient manner.

The more sensible and considerate Elsa becomes, the more guilt  Jisoo feels. Children just simply and beautifully hope to have a complete family, but they don't understand the complexity of emotions between adults.

Maybe the divorce should be explained to her in a way that is easier for the little guy to accept, and it can't be delayed like this.

"Mom misses you too," Elsa was still whispering to  Jisoo, "Mommy is not at home, and mom is not happy at all."

Jisoo subconsciously looked up at Jennie and cursed, isn't Ms. Jennie always like this? No matter what she faces, it is neither salty nor bland, and the occasional curl of the corner of her mouth is a miracle.

No one could guess what was going on in her mind.

After being together for so long, Jisoo saw Jennie Smile only a handful of times, it's no exaggeration.

After meeting Jennie eyes, Jisoo lowered her head, put Elsa down, and then held the little guy's hand.

Even if she wanted Jisoo to go home, Elsa would never make trouble unreasonably. She looked up at Jisoo and asked with a smile, "Mommy, go home after you finish your work, okay?"