Chapter 49: It's not your problem, it's my problem.

Disgust, even nausea, struck Jennie heart.

It wasn't that she was disgusted with Jisoo's approach, but it was because of herself. Those images that she once thought were pornographic and disgusting flashed through her mind, making her feel conflicted.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo once again saw Jennie lost her mind and looking ugly. It was like she suddenly woke up from a nightmare that morning. Jisoo didn't know what she was thinking of, but judging from her state, it was very bad.

Jennie calmed down and sighed softly, "I'm a little tired today."

She always working overtime, it's weird if she not tired.

Jisoo was also in the emergency department this month. She heard Jennie's expression and voice were tired and distressed. She still put her arms around Jennie's waist, taking the initiative to send her a warm embrace and asking gently, "Are you dizzy?"

Jisoo is considerate and warm-hearted when dealing with other people, let alone the people she likes. In front of others, Jisoo is hot on the outside and cold on the inside, but now in front of Jennie, she maintains the same enthusiasm both in appearance and in her heart.

Who let Jennie break into her heart.

"Go take a shower first." Jisoo looked up at Jennie, then said with a faint smile, "After you take a shower, I'll give you a massage to make you feel more comfortable."

While talking, Jisoo still hugged Jennie tightly, never intending to let go. Although she didn't say it clearly, this action was enough to show that she wanted Jennie to stay in her room tonight. .

However.

"Go to bed early." Jennie looked unnatural, her mood was low and depressed at the moment, and Jisoo was too close to her.

Suddenly she became cold again.

She seemed to resent her closeness.

Jisoo finally realized this problem.

Maybe she didn't care once or twice, but the more times she did it, Jisoo could clearly feel Jennie's resistance to her, which could explain why every time she couldn't help but want to kiss Jennie, she could only get the other person's kiss in the end.

is that so?

With this suspicion in mind, Jisoo slowly wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck, and she said in an ambiguous low voice, "I want to sleep with you tonight."

As she spoke, Jisoo stood on tiptoe slightly and kissed Jennie's lips again.

The movements were slow, deliberately tentative.

"Don't be like this..." Jennie moved her head back involuntarily. As she blurted out the words, she reached out and pushed Jisoo away. She could not continue.

Sure enough.

The suspicion in my heart was confirmed.

This push made Jisoo feel like she was being poured cold water from head to toe. After being pushed away, she stood in front of Jennie embarrassedly, not knowing what to say.