Chapter 83: Goodnight kiss

The ambiguity that once existed was like being wrapped in a layer of honey, just like when two people hug each other and reminisce, every bit of it makes their hearts sweet.

In Jisoo's heart, Jennie level of boredom has risen to another level. However, the closer Jisoo gets to understanding Jennie, the more she becomes trapped and unable to extricate herself.

"Ms.Jennie," Jisoo suddenly stood up on the bed, almost half pressing on Jennie. She glanced at Jennie's face at close range, "So you are so narcissistic?"

Jennie chuckled, "Did I say something wrong?"

Every time she heard Jennie's lazy bass and the eyes staring at her, Jisoo felt an indescribable temptation. She was so worthless that even her body felt numb...

Just like now.

Staring at Jennie, Jisoo stupidly forgot to answer.

Jennie kept her hands around Jisoo's waist and never let go. Facing Jisoo who was close to her again, she admitted that she... was still thinking about the kiss just now.

In fact, Jisoo was thinking about the same thing. When I kissed her, the feeling was engraved in my bones, and I still couldn't get enough of it.

Jisoo didn't say anything. The hand on Jennie's shoulder involuntarily touched her face. She came closer. After hesitating for a moment, Jisoo closed her eyes and took Jennie lips.

The breaths alternated and they kissed again.

Jennie also slowly lowered her eyes. She raised her head slightly so that their lips could fit together better, and she concentrated on feeling Jisoo's proactive kiss.

Although the two lips are simply touching each other, it still makes people's hearts flutter.

At that second, Jennie expected that Jisoo wanted to kiss her... She was expecting it. When the other party held his lips, Jennie hugged Jisoo tightly with her chaotic heartbeat.

There was no resistance or disgust, but instead she was hugged tightly. Jisoo bravely sucked Jennie upper lip lightly, she was probably addicted, it was so sweet and soft.

The thin sound of sucking seemed particularly alluring in the silent night, and it reached the bottom of Jennie's heart.

For a second or two, Jisoo tasted it briefly, then reluctantly let go of Jennie's lips.

A loving goodnight kiss.

Jisoo paid attention to Jennie's reaction. She seemed a little out of sorts. Although Jennie didn't resist, she should still feel uncomfortable, right? Jisoo was annoyed that she was too impatient and should have been more patient and step by step. I'm afraid Jennie won't be able to accept how enthusiastic she is tonight...

It's not that  Jennie can't accept it, on the contrary, she is still thinking about what happened just now.

From hugging to kissing, Jisoo gradually broke through the fortress that Jennie thought was indestructible, and the emotions that she had suppressed and sealed for many years seemed to have finally been opened up and she began to seek outpouring and release.

Jennie subconsciously... hoped that Jisoo would be more enthusiastic and bold. Because of Jisoo, she did many things that she thought she couldn't do, and it was not as difficult as she imagined.

"Sleep." After the kiss, Jisoo whispered.

"Yeah." Jennie was still thinking about the scene of Jisoo kissing herself with a slightly red face just now, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but raise.