C H A P T E R .77

Comincia dall'inizio

Hearing DD ,
Neil snaped his eyes at him . The least thing he want to hear is Avni calling him for help , he knew she will definetly call him but didn't dared to think as it will only increase his guilt .

Keeping the hazel aside carefully ,

Taking the phone from DD hand he checked what DD said is right or wrong .
Why do his phone have to breakdown that movement only .
If his phone was alright , by then he would have recieved Avni phone and text ,
which would helped him to track Karam soon , and never let Avni to slip away from his hands .
Why do destiny as to play such a curel games with him , with her , with them ,
Why God is in the bad side leaving the
Good side ,
he couldn't understand .

That day ,
after he finished talking with Avni the phone slipped away from his hand where a long crack appeared on the screen which is potrating their wallpaper .
Couldn't see their photo with a crack Neil had given phone for repair inspite of buying new one as this is the phone Avni gifted him .

Neil :-  I failed DD , I failed as a husband . I couldn't protect my Jaan , I failed in protecting My Avii...it's been two days DD , yet there is no clue where that bastard had caged my Avii...how long will my Jaan be fighting for herself DD...how long...she can stay strong .
What if...what if that bastard as did something to fullfill his lust...no..no...no.it cannot happen . Before he take his chance , we have to do something DD .

DD :-Bhai please be strong , if you breakdown like this then once think about Bhabhi , bhai

DD :-Bhai please be strong , if you breakdown like this then once think about Bhabhi , bhai . It's been two days bhai...bhabhi has been kidnapped....but I do know Sir ,  bhabhi is tough to handle before that leach can touch bhabhi we have to find her sir .
Please bhai , don't loose hope . We will find bhabhi soon .

Sitting on couch he started to cry along with DD , it is becoming very hard for him to breath without her , no clue is available in anyways .
He is dying each passing second without her .

.......

Other side
Avni is sitting in corner of a voluminous room crying ,
hoping Neil will come and find her soon .
She is not in India .
Two days back as Karam said ,
the next day he had frighting Avni took her to a place then by a private flight they flewd to other place leaving India .
Avni doen't knew where she is present .

When Karam kidnapped her from office he had made her unconcious but last time from flying out of India he didn't done anything except to capture her in handcuff ,
not letting her to escape , saying
"You like nature alot na ,
enjoy the view".
He allowed her to see the view , whe she couldn't do anything except to cry .
From past three days she kept crying in fear , but didn't let him know she is afriad of him .
Never in her life she has been this helpless or cried lot .