99

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

"Of course, please do as you please."

The queen didn't know that Prince Snow White had broken through her disguise, and she still stood there confidently. It wasn't until a sharp dagger cut her cheek that the queen woke up from a dream and hurriedly stepped back.

"Did you notice?"

Seeing Prince Snow White's calm eyes, the Queen stopped pretending. She took off her pocket with a strange smile, took out a pair of scissors from her arms and pointed it at Prince Snow White.

No... who goes out to kill people and brings scissors with them?

Prince Snow White grumbled in his mind and avoided the Queen's attack with a wrong step.

I don’t know what gave the queen the illusion that she, an expert in using medicine, wanted to compete in close combat with Prince Snow. No matter how useless Prince Snow was, he was still a grown man.

Within a few rounds, Prince Snow took advantage of the opportunity and quickly fed the queen a piece of poisonous apple.

"Ahem, what did you feed me!"

The queen's eyes widened and she subconsciously wanted to vomit it out, but Prince Snow White kicked her in the calf. The queen became nervous and swallowed the poison apple directly.

The queen's face changed drastically when she felt the poisonous apple entering her stomach. Before she could think of a way to spit it out, the poisonous apple's medicinal properties quickly spread throughout her body.

The poison apple was originally intended to poison Prince Snow White, but as you can imagine, its medicinal properties were so strong that her vision gradually became blurred. The Queen used her last bit of strength to fiercely throw the powder at Prince Snow White, in an attempt to die with him.

"Well!"

Snow White Prince felt something was wrong and quickly covered his mouth and nose, but his movements were slower and he still took a little breath before exhaling.

With a bang, the queen fell to the ground. She who always loved beauty ended up in such an ugly way, which made everyone sigh.

But Prince Snow White didn't have time to care about her now. He fell to the ground and tried to disperse the powder around him.

His breathing gradually became heavier, and a burning feeling surged into his heart. Snow White Prince gradually became desperate. He might not be far from death.

"Haah...um...uh..."

Moans kept leaking out of Snow White Prince's mouth, and he gradually realized something was wrong. There was no pain in his body, nor was there any feeling of deathly weakness. Speaking of pain, his cock was now so swollen and hard that it hurt a little.

If the queen had not died, she might have been so angry that she vomited blood when she saw that she had sprinkled the wrong powder.

"What's wrong with you?"

The dwarfs who came back from their busy work in the forest immediately changed their expressions when they saw Prince Snow falling at the door. They threw down their things and ran towards Prince Snow. As for the queen beside them, they all found nothing to do.

"Haaah...it's so hot...I want it"

Snow White Prince was unconscious at this moment. The moment Meng touched his skin, Snow White Prince turned over like a thirsty traveler who found a source of water. He turned over and pressed Meng underneath him, pulled open his pants and fucked him violently. Got in.