8

[Add bookmark] 

Han Changfeng was so arched that he raised his arms to hug the little prince in his arms, and reached out to turn on the headlights.

White lights poured down, Han Changfeng squinted his eyes, and then he saw Feng Langxing's outfit clearly.

I saw Feng Langxing wearing a women's sexy dress, with a layer of tulle covering her pert buttocks. Two big holes were opened on her chest, exposing her pink and tender nipples, with two small ones hanging on them. bell.

"Pricked in?"

Han Changfeng looked at the two small bells in surprise and raised his hand to fiddle with them.

"Uha~ It's clamped, I'm afraid of the pain."

When the bell shook, it would carry a slight electric current. Feng Langxing gasped from the shock, and his little cock shook tremblingly, spitting out a wisp of transparent mucus.

Feng Langxing clamped Han Changfeng's big cock and kept rubbing it with the center of his legs, occasionally brushing against his own bag and pussy.

"Uh-huh...brother~Xingxing wants to..."

Feng Langxing kissed Han Changfeng's chin flatteringly. Han Changfeng showed no mercy when he left his room in the afternoon. Feng Langxing had an intuition that if he didn't take the initiative to get involved, Han Changfeng would really never touch him again in the future. .

Although he was so good-looking, why couldn't he just have sex with him? Feng Langxing felt sour in his heart and kept humping Han Changfeng. Han Changfeng was so worn that he couldn't help but lift his chin and kiss him, and at the same time stretched out his fingers. The cunt.

The tongue is so powerful. Feng Langxing has never kissed anyone else. Han Changfeng's tongue stirred up the whole mouth. Feng Langxing fell in love immediately, and his little tongue wrapped around him.

Um? Han Changfeng's attacking fingers paused, and unexpectedly found something in his cunt.

"Haaah...it's a vibrator...if Xingxing makes herself wet, brother can fuck her right in."

Feng Langxing licked Han Changfeng's lips and said the most voluptuous words with the purest expression. Han Changfeng's scalp went numb, and he turned over and pressed Feng Langxing under him.

Feng Langxing's eyes flashed with cunning. He loved the expression on Han Changfeng's efforts for him. A pair of slender legs took the initiative to wrap around Han Changfeng's male waist, and his toes rubbed gently on his back.

"Naughty."

Han Changfeng lowered his head and kissed Feng Langxing's eyes. Feng Langxing looked at Han Changfeng's face and wondered vaguely why the injuries on the ugly thing's face looked so much lighter.

"Ahhhhhhh... wait... no haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."

The big cock penetrated the vagina unexpectedly. Feng Langxing's eyes widened and he grabbed Han Changfeng's arm with his small hands, looking a little panicked.

"Uhhhhhhh... the vibrating egg... uhhhhhhh the vibrating egg is still inside..."

Of course Han Changfeng knew that the vibrator was not taken out. He did this on purpose. Obviously, the effect was beyond Han Changfeng's medical treatment. The deepest part of his intestines was numbed by the shock. Every time Han Changfeng's glans touched the vibrator, it also caused a shock. Feeling numb.

"Slut, are you comfortable? I let you crawl into bed in the middle of the night. If I don't pee you today, you won't be able to rest."

Feng Langxing looked at Han Changfeng in horror. His little body was shaking wildly. The bells on his nipples kept ringing, and the electric current hit Feng Langxing's sensitive points all the time.