98

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Seeing this scene, Prince Snow White's blood surged, and he immediately rushed forward and thrust his cock inside.

The moment he was penetrated by the powerful force, Meng's head was covered, and he was directly brought to climax by Snow White Prince.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm going to go...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Snow White Prince slowed down his movements, feeling the violent twitching of Meng's cunt, and then inserted it a few times, bringing Meng, who was in the climax, to a new level of pleasure.

Prince Snow didn't forget about Mitchell below. He pulled out his cock while Meng was still in a trance, pressed his big wet cock against Mitchell's vagina, and penetrated the hole.

"Uhhhhhhh...hahhhh... so thick... lighter..."

Mitchell frowned impatiently, not knowing whether it hurt or felt good.

Snow White Prince did not do as he was told, but fucked their cunts more and more fiercely. After finding a suitable rhythm, both Meng and Mitchell screamed lustfully as they were fucked by Snow White Prince. They opened their thighs and allowed him to attack. .

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing"

“No haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I

Meng bit her lower lip unbearably, and Mitchell below also looked confused. Under Snow White Prince's manipulation, they both reached climax. Snow White Prince roared and inserted his cock into Meng's. The semen squirted out of her cunt.

Xinghe Wu, who was left at the end, looked at Snow White Prince eagerly. The cunt behind him was already thirsty and thirsty, waiting for Snow White Prince's mercy.

"Well, it's not hard yet."

Snow White Prince blinked, looked at their eager eyes, and then looked down at his semi-soft cock.

The next second, the two little heads were close to Snow White Prince's crotch. Wu buried his face in Snow White Prince's lush grass, smelling the fishy smell inside.

"Don't...uh."

Snow White Prince felt so ashamed that he stretched out his hand to stop Wu's move. At this moment, Xing opened his small mouth, took the glans in his mouth and sucked hard, making Snow White Prince's whole body numb, and he lost all strength on the spot. .

"Slimy."

Xing stirred the semen mouth with the tip of his tongue, stirring up a smear of mucus. As the distance got farther and farther, the silver thread pulled out of the mucus hit Xing's lips with a snap. Prince Snow's throat was dry and his cock Hard again at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Feng also likes this, right?"

Seeing this, the star immediately laughed and raised his body to act coquettishly at Snow White Prince. Snow White Prince nodded repeatedly, looking shy and unstoppable.

Wu raised his head from the forest, turned his head sideways and took the huge bag into his mouth. It was bulging, and there was obviously a lot of storage inside.

"Want it."

Being sucked and licked by the two dwarves, Snow White Prince couldn't bear it anymore. He pointed his finger at Xing's hole, giving enough hints.