58

hapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

A feeling of swelling and numbness came over him, and the man's face was distorted for a moment.

Han Changfeng watched the man's reaction and consciously placed his hands on his sensitive points, trying to soothe his uncomfortable feeling.

"Haah...how can it be so big...ahhh..."

The man's voice was slightly smoky, and he sounded very erotic. Han Changfeng stroked his delicate skin and felt his body slowly relax, and he began to straighten his waist slowly.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

The desire that had nowhere to vent in his body was relieved very well. The man soon lost the consciousness to resist and fell under Han Changfeng and screamed lustfully.

"Comfortable?"

Han Changfeng tentatively let go of the man's hands, no longer restrained. The man's hands couldn't help but grab the carpet under him, twisting his waist in confusion to accommodate Han Changfeng's manipulation.

Han Changfeng understood that he was completely immersed in lust, so he simply pinched his waist and jerked his cock like a pile.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

The pussy that had just had sex for the first time quickly became red and swollen under the rapid manipulation of the big cock.

The sore and numb feeling made the man at a loss as to what to do. He shook his head and climaxed for the first time using his back hole.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

"It's you who was fucked and squirted. Your cunt is still sucking me."

Han Changfeng leaned down and left traces on the man's skin. His nipples were shiny when he licked them.

"tell me your name."

"M-Mitchell."

Han Changfeng bit his nipple and took a deep breath, causing the man to tremble slightly and revealed his real name in a daze.

"Mitchell."

Han Changfeng bit Mitchell's earlobe and whispered his name. Just when Han Changfeng was about to fuck his hole again, an accident happened.

The peaceful flowers suddenly burst into flames, stretching out a green vine and heading towards them.

Han Changfeng was startled, and subconsciously picked up Mitchell and ran away, but Tengman moved too fast, and Han Changfeng could not escape for a while.

Soon, Han Changfeng's wrists and ankles were caught. Without Han Changfeng's support, Mitchell immediately fell to the ground.

Several vines lifted out of Mitchell's body and rolled him up in the air gently. His legs were widely spread apart, revealing his hard cock and red and swollen vagina.

Han Changfeng, who gradually realized what Teng Man wanted to do, twitched the corner of his mouth and stopped struggling. Teng Man suddenly retracted his efforts to wrap around Han Changfeng, leaving only Mitchell. in mid-air.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Mitchell twisted uncomfortably, and Teng Man tightened his grip. Tender meat spilled out from both sides of Teng Man's thighs, which made people's hearts beat faster just by looking at him.