18

Holding my stepbrother while fingering and fucking my stepfather on the sofa

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

There will be new characters appearing tomorrow haha~ ( ̄▽ ̄~)~

-----text-----

Feng Langxing didn't know when she woke up. Like a wife who caught her husband cheating on her, she sat on the bed with her arms folded and looked directly at Han Changfeng.

"Going out for a trip."

Han Changfeng responded vaguely, and it was terrible that he felt uncomfortable looking at Feng Langxing now.

"It's been discovered."

The system came to watch the show and made sarcastic remarks.

"Ah Tong, why are you here?"

"Your face is almost healed. Let me take a look. You have been working hard lately. I thought you would be healed for at least a month."

The system sighed a little, its host is awesome, it can capture three men with this face, Han Chang sealed the black line, but the system is still as out of tune as ever.

"Hmph, you got involved with my dad."

What Feng Langxing said was an affirmation, and it was obviously not as simple as suspicion. Han Changfeng was silent for a moment, and then simply nodded and admitted.

"Pervert! Shameless!"

Feng Langxing's face turned red with anger. In his mind, he should go up and slap Han Changfeng, then turn around and leave, finding a rich and handsome man to slap Han Changfeng hard in the face.

But Feng Langxing pointed for a long time, and sadly found that he couldn't do it. When he thought that he had no contact with Han Changfeng, he became extremely flustered.

Han Changfeng was still waiting for the little prince's anger, but in a blink of an eye he found Feng Langxing sitting on the bed with red eyes and tears. He was so frightened that he hurried over to wipe his tears.

"Don't cry, I feel bad."

"You don't feel bad, you don't like me."

Feng Langxing sniffed. What he regretted most now was that he proposed to be a sex partner, which made him unable to question Han Changfeng and could only make himself feel aggrieved.