6

[Add bookmark] 

After Han Changfeng discovered that he was bent, he checked a lot of information on the Internet. Now he couldn't wait to try the effect on Song Shishu.

Han Changfeng took off Song Shishu's pants, leaving only the white shirt. Against the background of his skin, he couldn't tell which one was whiter for a moment.

"Lick it for me."

Han Changfeng released his cock, and the ferocious giant thing occupied Song Shishu's sight. Song Shishu looked at the big cock with blurred eyes, and he seemed to be able to see the heat emanating from it.

Hmm~ Song Shishu's waist softened and he fell down on the cushion. His little face was exactly aimed at Han Changfeng's big cock. The tip of his straight nose was in close contact. He smelled the male scent coming from the cock. Song Shishu The vaginal fluids flowed gurglingly.

"Hmm... so hard."

Song Shishu stuck out his tongue and licked it gently, feeling the smell coming from his mouth. Surprisingly, he didn't feel any discomfort. He even couldn't wait to take the big glans into his mouth and lick it.

"Hey, you're good at sucking. It's sexy and sexy. I wonder if your fans will be shocked when they see it."

Han Changfeng played with his two fingers in his vagina, enjoying Song Shishu's service. The feeling of bickering and fucking her vagina were very different, but Han Changfeng liked them both.

Song Shishu raised his head and glared angrily. Han Changfeng gently fingered a certain part of her flesh. Song Shishu whimpered and spurted out a stream of semen.

Han Changfeng clicked his tongue in surprise and tried to push up.

"Moisten it a little, and I'll fuck you open later."

Song Shishu couldn't help but think of the ecstasy he felt last time. His little tongue kept wandering around the meat pillar. After a while, a big cock was licked wet.

Han Changfeng pulled out the big cock from Song Shishu's mouth. He was so disgusted that he put the big cock full of saliva on Song Shishu's beautiful face and slapped it a few times.

Song Shishu's skin was very delicate, but with minimal force, a red mark was printed on Song Shishu's face, which gave a sense of beauty being abused.

"Sit down and let me watch you eat it yourself."

Song Shishu blushed with embarrassment, but he still followed Han Changfeng's instructions, put his hands on the back of the front seat, raised his buttocks, and aimed his vagina at the shiny big cock.

"Haah... so big... hot... ahhhh..."

The long-missed big cock finally entered his body again. Song Shishu's body and heart were filled with excitement, and his vagina kept squirming to welcome the giant thing.

But Han Changfeng's cock was really too big, and Song Shishu only took half of it after eating for a long time.

Han Changfeng also felt uncomfortable. His vagina was sucking the glans desperately. Han Changfeng was immediately ready to move, but Song Shishu's movements were too slow. Han Changfeng couldn't wait any longer, so he hugged Song Shishu's ass and pressed down. , the giant thing disappeared in an instant where the two people met.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging”

Song Shishu arched his body and reached climax the moment the big cock was completely immersed in him. He sucked Han Changfeng more violently than before. Han Changfeng stabilized his pubic area and started fucking while holding his still trembling ass.